BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
This is my favorite floor cleaner of all times! I'm in love with the smell and my floors are always clean and shinny. It smells clean and makes my whole home smell amazing.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
This one is my favorite one to use! The smell 😍 it always make me feel happy about being Hispanic going back to my roots lol I know it sounds funny but it makes me happy.
Kayla G.
Jacksonville, FL
Love fabuloso !! Keeps my kitchen and my floors smelling extra clean ! I bought it at walmart and i have no complains . It has a very nice scent and isnt pricey at all !
Lindsey T.
Moreno Valley , CA
This leaves my wood floors streaky and the smell is not that great it works for counter tops and it's cheap so that's good. Maybe if you have tile this will work for you.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Super cheap and smells great. Don't buy it too often though. You need to use a lot to do the job. Id rather spend a littlw more on another product and have it last longer.
Tomassina B.
My work buys this for me to clean the floors. I open the bottle and almost immediately I have to sneeze. The scent is so strong and close to nauseating. It seems to get the dirt off the floor, but leaves a film on it and my hands.
Dayana R.
The fabulous is my to go product me and my mother love using it and leaves a wonderful smells and long lasting my friends and family can smell the house and I have 2 dogs
Melissa R.
austin
I like this product but in pretty sure that is so toxic that I never used it again. Not because the effectiveness but because the odor. It's nice but overwhelms the room
Brittnee P.
missouri City, TX
I love these! For the price they smell great. And the scent last for about a day. I would give it 5 stars but the scents don't last long enough and it smells REALLY good.
Brenda V.
This multi purpose cleaner is great . My family has been using this for years and we use it for everything . Has a very clean smell to it and leaves a shine . Recommended
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.