BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
laura s.
I absolutely love this product it's my go to for cleaning my house, it has a long lasting scent and really gets the job done, very affordable as well. I would recommend it.
Caresha M.
Reagan, TN
I use this product for EVERYTHING!!!
Mopping
Cleaning tub toilet counters
Appliances
It does not leave your floors feeling sticky or streaks!
So cheap and well worth the buy!!!!!!
Don't know until u try it!!! You will not regret it
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
This stuff will get any nasty odor out of the floor. I've heard of doggy daycares using only fabuloso because it works so well to get rid of the stink. It's very effective.
Krystal W.
Turlock, Ca
BEST THING EVER!! It leaves a nice smell to whatever your cleaning and works for almost everything. I use for my entire bathroom and to mop my floors. It works really well.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE this product for cleaning. Recently purchased one that said the scent was improved, and I actually like the older one--just agrees better with my nose. Please don't change this lavender scent--it was perfect the way it was!
Tori S.
Asheville, NC
This is my go to cleaner! I started using it when I cleaned rental cabins because it is so versatile. It cuts grease like magic and will also clean your glass/mirrors better than actual glass cleaner as long as you dilute it enough.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
The best cleaner.. and affordable. Makes my kitchen and my bathroom smell great. I take a litte bit with water in a pot and boil some and makes my whole house smell great.
Samantha D.
I've been using this product since I was a kid. Now I buy it to clean my home. From floors to toilets there's nothing this cleanser doesn't clean. Plus the sent is amazing.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I'm in loooveee with this product!! It smells so good when you clean your house and it gets the job done! Who ever made this Product is a genius! AND it's very affordable!
Schanoa V.
Fresno, CA
Its cleans really well. I don't really have to use alot when mopping my kitchen floor. You can also mix with water. Doesnt have a bleach smell to it. I always use this product when mopping my floors and cleaning the bathroom areas.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.