BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Gina L.
This item is one you can find almost everywhere from drug stores, to supermarkets, to even 99cent stores. Smells great works great, and also has a great low price.
Hannah P.
Memphis, TN
You can score fabuloso at the dollar tree for only $1! I pour a little of it in my sink mixed with water for the smell & I also pour it in my toilet to clean. Although I don't really think it cleans a lot, it does smell nice an it's cheap!
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
And my family we have all sense of Fabulosa will use it for cleaning different things and we just love the way the sense days behind because the tour very well and it's just easy to work with it's not expensive and it's a great product
Kate W.
I use a LOT of fabuloso in my house! We have 2 dogs and lots of parties so I am forever cleaning! The purple (lavender) scent is my favorite. I love that you can use on just about any area and you can find it at just about any store!
Sally L.
Washing floors is my least favorite but when I clean with this I love it. Smell & quality of product is great. Price is really good. I buy the big bottle to last a long time.
Liz V.
Growing up we used fabuloso to mop the house. I still buy it for my home now. It smells great and leaves my floor clean. You can find it at most places and never too expensive
Courtney G.
Fabuloso is a great cleaner, I use it in my kitchen to clean my floors and counter tops. It leaves everything looking and smelling great without leaving an overpowering smell.
megan b.
keeps the floors very clean. i mop them about once a week and it seems to be effective, especially with my two dogs running around. good price for the amount. i get it ether at walmart or kroger. i have bought it several times already!
Brenda E.
Rosharon , TX
I like the smell but once I use it my house smells funny. Not like in the bottle. I always wash my mop before and after every use. But I still don't know why it smells funny.
Lizbeth C.
Smells great. Scent lasts day it so nice and refreshing. My family has used it from generation to generation, and some day my daughter will use it to clean her house clean
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.