BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm an Hispanic women and in my house we use this & Clorox for anything! I do recommend this for anybody who wants to buy it makes your house smell good af! Trust me you'll never regret it or deny it!
kadi h.
Mcdonough, GA
I literally use this product everywhere in my home. sinks, toilets, floors . it works like magic! i never worry if it will get the job done. the only con is the lavender smell can be a little strong at times. i would 100% recommend this product to anyone.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am nt sure how well this cleaner disinfects but it smells awful. It has a really strong smell and it lingers, doesn't smells fresh or clean, just like a strong product trying to cover something up. I never use this even though it is priced well.
Leah C.
OMG! I love using Fabuloso to mop my floors! Does a phenomenal job cleaning
, and leaves my house smelling fresh and lovely. I sometimes will use it to clean the toilets and bathtubs.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Every time I use fabuloso on my floors, my whole house smells so fresh and clean. Everyone notices the cleanliness and the fabuloso scent. It's been in my family for years. I love it!
Karyn O.
Smells good. It's my favorite color, which is always a bonus. I like that you can use it on multiple surfaces. It's a good product, but meant for small cleaning. I would say stick to heavy duty cleaners when it comes to the bathroom and pet clean ups.
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
It cleans beautifully! It does not have a heavy scent like most cleaners have. It smells really fresh. Very much worth the money (even though its not really that expensive...much cheaper than some other brands).
Bre R.
It's certainly does the job.it's smells great. The scent lasts longer than other products in have used. It removes a lot of dirt of the floor very quickly. You can find this product any where. It's very inexpensive. I have recommended it to everyone.
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
I really like this stuff. It was inexpensive at Walmart and it does the job well. The lavender scent smells good and is nice to have in the house. For a liquid cleaner, it could be a little more effective, but it still does a good job as an all-purpose cleaner.
Kim W.
Denver, CO
Smells good, works well in tile, dont use on my wood floors, so I dont use as much, make sure to measure out correctly otherwise can leave floors feeling sticky, yes i would buy again
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.