BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
I actually bought this as a cheap resort, and i must say i was proud with the outstanding clean results of my floors! It doesn't have harsh chemicals that can burn your nose hairs out or a short effect. My floors are shiny and i couldn't be happier with my results. :]
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Smells super gooood. I mix this with water n soap in a bucket and mop with it. Leaves my home smelling bomb . A lil poroduct can go a loooong way. Regular size cost about $3-$5 . Really recommend it to others
Nancy D.
This is a true multi-purpose cleaner. This can be used for granite countertops as well as tile floors. Leaves everything clean and make the house smell good at the same time. It's great for absolutely everything! I love cleaning the bathrooms with it as well!
Melissa L.
Fresno, CA
I use fabuloso to mop my kitchen floors I always buy it at target for a very affordable price I like the lavender scent it leaves your house smelling really good and your floor really clean I also use it for the bathroom and kitchen counters and it works great
Sharon N.
Camden, AL
I LOVE TO USE THIS PRODUCT. IT CLEANS THINGS JUST THE WAY I LIKE. IT DOES NOT HAVE A STRONG SMELL. IT LEAVES YOUR HOME SMELLING REALLY NICE. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT IT. IT IS AT A AFFORDABLE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS.
Carmen C.
I got this on sale at target like two years ago, and pretty much just use it for the toilet. It smells like fruit for some reason and I like it. What's more, it was cheap. Double whammy.
Esmeralda A.
Palm Springs, CA
Fabuloso gets the cleaning job done. You could use the product in your kitchen and bathroom. It doesn't leave stains and cleans surfaces. The scent smell nice and isn't too overpowering.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
When my husband and I rented our first home, it had an ungodly musty/old smell to it. I cleaned the entire house with this cleaner, and it worked wonders! I did not have to smell that horrible smell, and left the floors, and bathroom smelling wonderful!
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm an Hispanic women and in my house we use this & Clorox for anything! I do recommend this for anybody who wants to buy it makes your house smell good af! Trust me you'll never regret it or deny it!
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
This what I currently use in my house for cleaning. I add it to my water to mop the floors in my kitchen and bathroom. The smell is Devine. I bought my bottle for $2:67 it's cost effective. I would recommend it to everyone. It keeps your house smelling fresh.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.