BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Wendy A.
Always mop my floor with this, the scent is so nice! Leaves my house smelling super clean, went To Walmart for it and it wasn't very expensive a reasonable price, definitely recommend to others.
Maday D.
Arlington, VA
Good ole Fabuloso! this is a staple in the Hispanic household! the scent is amazing and it brings back memories of waking up to salsa blasting throughout the house. the product works great in keeping your house clean and i recommend to try it if you have never used it!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
It is a very strong smelling product but works great and makes me feel like the house is fresh and clean. I use many different products but when I do use this one it's mostly for mopping floors.
Rose ..
This smells amazing! It's so affordable and works great. It leaves my whole house smelling amazing. This is a cleaning staple of mine. I mop my tile floors with it and it works great. Love it!
Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
I actually bought this as a cheap resort, and i must say i was proud with the outstanding clean results of my floors! It doesn't have harsh chemicals that can burn your nose hairs out or a short effect. My floors are shiny and i couldn't be happier with my results. :]
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
I have been using it for the longest time in my life and I just don't know how to stop buying it! I'm Hispanic and I find it funny that we can't just live without this thing right here hahaha
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
Great scent! Great Efficiency! Great Price! Great job! Great Brand! This brand will forever be my go-to when the house is really messy, & I need a cleaner really quick that doesn't have a harsh smell.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Love the scent of this product. Every time I mop with this product my house smells fresh for a long time. I also like that this product is fairly inexpensive. It cleans well and works for me.
Arianna H.
This is one of my favorite cleaning products, mostly because of the scent, which is absolutely amazing! It works well for cleaning multiple surfaces.I buy this from Walmart, though it is available to purchase at many retail stores. I would rate this product 10/10.
Connie P.
Waxahachie, TX
Call me crazy, but I love Fabuloso i had to buy it once because it was the only thing available in the part of town i was in, but I fell in love. I buy it all the time now. I mop my floors with it, and my husband uses it in a squirt bottle to clean the kitchen.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.