BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Mirielys P.
Miami , FL
I like the lavender scent and no other brand has this scent of lavender, it cleans well. I like to mix it with water in a spray bottle and clean all my surfaces with it! You can buy it any grocery store!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
So great we use it daily for the bathroom floor and so much more the dogs have accident and it's so productive and I would so buy it again and anyone else out there should to its amazing you will need it
Breanna N.
I love the smell of the cleaner stuff. Me and my mom use it to clean the bathrooms in the house. I also use it to dust my room and it makes the whole house smell sooo good. Its my favorite cleaner product.
Sara P.
Columbia, SC
Great product with an amazing scent. It's scent is not too strong or nonexistant. You are able to enjoy the lavender smell. After I add some to my mop water. The whole kitchen will smell fresh. Sometime I add a little bit to my sheets when washing them for a little extra fresh smell.
Kayla H.
Rex, GA
I love fabuloso!! Not only does it smell amazing, I use it on everything! To mop the floors, clean the counters, and sometimes I even put it in a pot on the stove, and my whole house will smell fabuloso!
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Not only smells good but leaves floors clean.I used it on my countertops. Also I use it on my bathrooms.What can I say everywhere in my house. The price is very cheap and nothing compares to fabuloso.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Fabuloso is my favorite cleaner to use when I mop my floors. It cleans really well and leaves behind a long lasting, amazing, clean scent! I love the scent which literally lasts for hours after I mop.
Jennie D.
Azusa, CA
I love when my mom mops the floor with this stuff! The whole house smells amazing. This will forever be a favorite because it's what my mom has always used and I will definitely be using this as well.
Meggie G.
Next to Pinalen Original this product has an amazingly clean smell. The price is just right and leaves the house smelling so fresh and clean. Don't use it on glass but all other areas go crazy with it. I am always recommending this product and Pinalen Original this is my #1.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I love fabuloso! I've had this in my house growing up and my mom swears by it ! I pick one up at my local Walmart when I'm running low and it works great on floors and surfaces ! It smells great, too !
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.