BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Okay so my mom has been using this since way before I was born so I gave it a try and it's amazing like the scent it leaves behind is so perfume like and has amazing cleaning power. I use it on floors mostly
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
I love this scent . It leaves the house smelling fresh and clean always. It is a great price . Many times you can find it for no more than 2 dollars. I recommend this product and will be using it again.
Breanna N.
I love the smell of the cleaner stuff. Me and my mom use it to clean the bathrooms in the house. I also use it to dust my room and it makes the whole house smell sooo good. Its my favorite cleaner product.
Kayla H.
Rex, GA
I love fabuloso!! Not only does it smell amazing, I use it on everything! To mop the floors, clean the counters, and sometimes I even put it in a pot on the stove, and my whole house will smell fabuloso!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
So great we use it daily for the bathroom floor and so much more the dogs have accident and it's so productive and I would so buy it again and anyone else out there should to its amazing you will need it
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
We can not get enough of this stuff in our house! My husband is in the military and started using it there and now he uses it in our home all the time. The smell is AMAZING and will linger around which I love.
Sara P.
Columbia, SC
Great product with an amazing scent. It's scent is not too strong or nonexistant. You are able to enjoy the lavender smell. After I add some to my mop water. The whole kitchen will smell fresh. Sometime I add a little bit to my sheets when washing them for a little extra fresh smell.
Nancy C.
I like to keep this in my house all the time. Fabulous smells great and gets the job done. You can use it to clean the floor or the bathroom. It has a nice scent and is very effective. I would recommend it
Marvelis T.
This has been a staple in our pantry for many many years. I use it to clean and mop the floors. It has an unforgettable scent that is great. It does a good job at removing stains and spots on the floor.
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
It always leaves my floors smelling amazing & clean. I purchase it at my local stores. It has a very great smell always reminds me of my childhood home. Everyone in my family has always used this brand & scent
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.