BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Olivia R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mi mama usa esto todos los dias. Es un favorito de lavanderia. Mi mama lo compró en el supermercado. Hueve maravilloso! Hace que mi ropa suave. Es muy efectivo! Estoy totalmente de recommendaría. Funciona bueno.
Angela T.
This is a great multi purpose product. I use it on my wet mop for my floors as well as adding it into my carpet scrubbing solution. I love the scent that it leaves behind. It's not too strong of a smell either.
Blessing B.
This worked well for my bath tub which I appreciated. It was inexpensive as well which I loved. I purchased this at my local Walmart and it smells good too. I recommend buying fabuloso you won't be disappointed.
Alexis P.
I honestly can't complain about this stuff. It gets the job done and it smells great. This product is also sold for a really great price. I would recommend it to anyone. I'd recommend it to anyone on a budget.
Brandie W.
This product has been used throughout my child hood my house always smelt like fabuloso and my grand parents house. We had white tile flooring and always cleaned every speck off and kept it white and clean.
Nayeli O.
Longview, TX
It has amazing sent and it lives your house smelling clean and spotless, best of all it's super affordable and it can be used as a multi purpose.so you can clean bathrooms,living room. I would recommend it
Jessica B.
I discovered Fabuloso in college and have used it ever since. It's a great product to mop with. Your whole house will smell amazing and every scent is lovely. It is also really cheap! Get it at the dollar store.
Niki J.
Smells so good! Always a great deal. Makes your house smell great while cleaning. Doesn't leave a chemical scent behind. It's my go to cleaner mostly for mopping and dusting. I would buy it again for sure.
Emily G.
Victorville, CA
Yo have you smelled this before? Have you seen the price tag on this? If you haven't then please go to your local Mexican grocery store and GET IT lol! It's so perfect to mop and to clean just about anything
Ivy C.
I LOVE THIS CLEANER!!!!! I absolutely the lavender scent this cleaner has. My house always smells amazing. All my friends say that I have the cleanest floors and it just makes the house so much more homey.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.