BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
briana A.
La Puente, CA
This product reminds me of my childhood! I love the way this smells especially when you mop! They offer a variety of smells and sizes! They are also very affordable! Would recommend this to others !
Liz M.
If you are of Latin descent it’s almost a sure thing that Fabuloso was a scent you grew up with! It smells so amazing! In my opinion the house just doesn’t smell clean at all without Fabuloso! Now it seems to have grown more and more popular! It cleans really well and is versatile! The scent lasts a while and leaves you feeling great that your house is nice and cozy and clean!
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
I absolutely love this product because you can basically clean anything with it and it smells amazing I love using it to mop just add some to the water and when you mop everything will smell better
Yineisi G.
What is a Spanish house without fabuloso? This is my favorite one out of all of them! It smells so good!! I use it to clean the floor and I use it afer im down cleaning my toilet! It’s so cheap!!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
The product Fabuloso in Lavender to me is the best product around it smells great disinfects great and serves as a multi-purpose cleanser. you can find it at Walmart the dollar tree and super cheap.
Lashante H.
The smell, the bottle size, the color, everything is just perfect about this bottle. I love how the smell is strong so you don’t have to use much. It really adds a finishing touch when cleaning
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
Mannnnnn oh mannnn!!!!! This stuff is the BOMB!!!! It smells soooo good and it’s soooooo cheap. You can use it on any surface all throughout your house. This purple goodness is less than $2!!!
Introvert C.
Mission
The scent of this cleaner is really strong in my opinion however it smells wonderfully in small portions. I use this to clean any sticky substances in my kitchen or floor, and it does the job really well. I bought this at the dollar store,  and I would definitely buy it again!
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
I love this multi purpose cleaner and use it for everything from cleaning to air fresher. I love the smell so much and it really gets the job done. This is the best priced product I have purchased
Em K.
Wyoming, MI
I love this floor cleaner. Not only does it work well, but it comes in so many fantastic scents that make it easier to clean because you know it’ll look nice and smell good when you’re done.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.