BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
his is a great product which is a multi-purpose cleaner and has a lavender scent. THIS container is slightly more than THREE of the 56 OZ size. The 56 Oz size is great for the average home and we use it often. We purchase the 56 Oz size most of the time BUT, we purchased one of these and have used it to refill the 56 Oz size. (It makes it a bit easier to handle and is a BIG money saver.) If I had a cleaning service THIS would be the size I would purchase. A little bit goes a long way so this will last for a long time. We LOVE the lavender scent it leaves in the air while leaving a freshly cleaned smell as well. This is an outstanding deal and is environmentally conscious. While the 56 Oz is easier to store and handle this size can be stored somewhere else and used to refill the smaller size. If you do the math this is the MUCH better deal but I would not want to lug this around my house. The 22 OZ and 56 OZ are easier to handle and take up less space on the shelf. Buy one of each of the smaller sizes and then refill them with this. You will save yourself a GREAT deal of money!
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
In my Latin household fabuloso is a must have! I use it to mop our tile floors in the bathroom and kitchen and it cleans so well. It gets all the tough spots and leave a beautiful oder. I feel as if the floors are breathing. Don’t use too much because it does leave the floor sticky when you abuse but when dry no residue is left. All my cleaners this is the best!
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
Growing up as a Latina we always had Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz at home all kind of smells my favorites are the purple lavender the bleach one the ocean one and the orange one they all smell so good it’s the best thing ever leave your home smelling refreshed and clean it’s affordable for everyone and they come in different sizes if you don’t have FABULOSO in your home then go get one ! Lol
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Great scent, very light not too overpowering but still can tell you’ve cleaned, very refreshing, cleans the floors great! My mom got me started on using this! I would like to try the other ones they have but I can’t seem to get away from the lavender. And unlike some mopping solutions that leave your floor kind of slippery/ oily looking after it has dried this one doesn’t! I would totally recommend! 10/10!
Lauren H.
Joplin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dollar General carries this stuff and I used to live right next door to one. The price is great so I started buying it. I used it to clean really stinky things (litter boxes) and they always came out clean and smelling nice! I would use it on the floor and the whole room would smell brand new! It saved the air quality in my house more than once. It’s good and I would recommend it!
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
If you’re not using fabuloso then honestly what are you doing? Nothing says Saturday morning like loud music and the smell of fabuloso. You can clean anything with fabuloso. Any part of the house. Mop the floor, clean the countertops, anything. Shoot even pour some in a pot and heat it on the stove. Have your whole house smelling clean and you didn’t even have to do anything.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product because it leaves such an amazing smell once I use it to clean my kitchen floors, bathroom floors and even living room wooden floors ! Cleans well and like I said leaves the house smelling amazing !!! Great buy worth the value for sure !
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
I'm addicted to the smell of this! I have tried the other scents but nothing compares to the purple one. The smell lasts and is very pleasant. I have found this at the Dollar Tree and bought several. A disclaimer: I have only used this to clean my toilet not anything else so I am not sure how it performs in that aspect. I highly recommend it.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Must own product! It’s the signature to cleaning in my families houses haha do not remember ever living without this product it smell is so good if you don’t smell this it’s not clean, this product is great for mopping, making the toilet smell good you can use it in the kitchen it’s great for cleaning it leaves everything shiny , clean and, smelling amazing.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the best smelling stuff!! I love mopping with it, not only does it clean my floors well, but it makes my house smell so good. This smell is irresistible to me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a product that smells good without the chemical smell. It’s more like febreeze mixed with a multipurpose cleaner.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.