BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessie L.
Perry, Utah
I put this cleaner to the test on my kitchen floor, as the floor had some simple spot's and some caked on spot's. It took up the simple spot's with ease. The caked on spot's I had to scrub a little a bit to get them off the floor. The scent though is wonderful and lasts quite awhile and the drying time is quick as well. I recommend this product.
Anna Lauren H.
Oxford, MS
Okay I know this sounds ridiculous but I saw it on pinterest. (how many stories do you have that start that exact same way?) IN ADDITION TO the long-lasting cleaning power, Fabuloso can actually be used for house SCENTS too! I honestly wouldn't care if this product cleaned anything at all (which it does); it smells so good you'll be tempted to drink it. Trust me.
Laura M.
Round Rock , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product, it smells amazing and cleans my tile floors in my entire house so good! I dilute it a little with water so the smell is not overwhelming. It works great on my toilets too when I run out of toilet bowl cleaner. I also use it diluted in water with a spray bottle for my doors and hard surfaces around the house!
Mackenzie W.
Frewsburg, NY
This product does a good job lifting up grease and grime from floors, counters, tubs, sinks, etc. I have used it as an all-purpose cleaner and it does a great job for such a cheap product. It is very fragrant, so if you don't like lavender (or any of the other scents) maybe go for a different cleaner
Donna Y.
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner is an effective cleaner for all household surfaces and even on some outdoor patio furniture.  Good value product with a nice scent and it does come in a variety of other scents. I would recommend this product.
Chayana R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love this cleaner.. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, living room all that.. it works really well and the best part is the price.. it’s really affordable and easily cocktails with other products like bleach or extra soap..
hephnie c.
ramona
i use this for mopping really affordable, effective i never seem to run out of these, lovely scent my house would smell bad but after i tried this it smells great 👍🏽 i recommend it to everyone. it’s really nice smell never toxic
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
so the this one is different not sure if the right picture but if it's more of a milky color purple that ones is amazing !!! it really is a multi purpose one wipe with that and it's gone floors look amazing bought mines at Dollar tree.
Brittney B.
old bridge
I’m not sure why but I loveeeeee the scent of this.. the best priced cleaning product ! I always buy a big bottle of this for only a dollar, it works great ! I use it to clean counter tops, floors , appliances you name it
Tifa C.
60 Hathaway hill rd
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mean, I use it. A little goes a very long way, especially if you don't have a whole house of hardwood flooring. I've been putting it in a spray bottle with water for my floors because my store brand swiffer broke.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.