Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner Ocean Paradise

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Ocean Paradise® Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.

Does this product kill germs?
Many disinfectants are sold out now. Is this a disinfectant?
How much do you need to use to clean?
Start your review of Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner Ocean Paradise!
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner Ocean Paradise uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t usually use floor freshener but i I really like this one. Not really strong like pinesol which i like the fabuloso more. It doesn’t give me headache. Really cheap for big bottle. I would buy it again.
Margarita  C.
Joliet, IL
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner Ocean Paradise uploaded by Margarita  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Realmente recomiendo este fabuloso de limón queda la casa con un aroma muy fresco y el aroma es duradero y no ocupas mucho solo un chorrito
Aidesmarie M.
Roxbury, MA
I feel like every latino has one in their home! Lmao! Its a product we all know and use!
Flor F.
Yuma
Love the smell this one has I would use it again the price low works well to clean removes dirt stains on laundry
Danni A.
Muskegon, MI
Fabuloso no matter the scent cleans and refreshes your house with a beautiful smell vs the other house hold items that smell like unhealthy chemicals.
Kaila L.
I love this scent. It's so refreshing and lasts longer than I thought it would. I bought it at the dollar store for a dollar and it has gone a long way.
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
If I can find this scent in my area, this one smells great too. If I am not using the lavender, I am using this one.
Tionna E.
I use Fabuloso quite often and the ocean one smells so good. I use it to clean the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, and also put some in some boiled water to pour down the drain to deodorize. The scent lasts a long time too. It is just my all purpose cleaner really.
Fdra E.
Marietta, GA
the scent is so wonderful you almost use it even if it didn't clean as well. I can use it and my entire house smells wonderful. I wouldn't change it
Jessica K.
Merced, CA
This scent is very fresh. it seems to last longer than the other scents in my opnion. cleans beautifully
Ask a question to the Influenster community...