BY FABULOSO #4 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso®'s multi-purpose cleaner leaves nothing behind but a clean, fresh scent. Available in an easy-grip bottle. Fabuloso® multi-purpose cleaner Leaves no residue Child-safety cap Easy-grip bottle Lavender scent 56 fl oz see more...

• Did you know? If you put Fabuloso in a pot, on the Stove on Low t...3 Answers
  • Where can i use it best ? Car ? Kitchen ? Cabinets ? Floor ? ...7 Answers
  • Where can i use it the best ? Cleaning cabinets ? Floor ? Kitc...6 Answers
Nikki H.
This is the ONLY floor cleaner I use! Works well on linoleum and tile. My mom had used this when I was growing up, and every time I smell it I get transported back to my childhood. The lavender is just heavenly and I get so many compliments on how nice my house smells after I've used this. And the smell doesn't putter out after a couple of hours like some other cleaning products I've used. And as per its cleaning power...well, I have a farm and sometimes an animal has to come into the house to be nursed back to health and when I say it cleans up "accidents" and leaves no trace...you better believe it!
Madison B.
BREMERTON, WA
Fabuloso is forever the greatest addition I use to keep everything smelling so fabulous. I used this product as a normal for mopping while living in the barracks during my time in the military. But if course I have continued to use it for my normal cleaning of my own home. It makes everything smell so clean and fresh. There is multiple uses and you can even use it in your car to keep everything smelling so good. Forever using fabuloso as it surely keeps my home smelling so fabulous!
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
I love the clean fragrance of this cleaner! I add it to hot water on one side of my double sink and use the disposal side to rinse my mop with clear water. This keeps my cleaner side free id debris and dirt while I mop. Fabuloso leaves no residue and cuts through even kitchen grime. There’s no need to rinse with water after mopping with this product. And again... that fresh lavender smell makes the whole house feel clean and bright!
Lizette O.
Fabulouso is a great cleaning product. There is plenty of product in the bottle that will last you for a long time. In addition, you can use this for many cleaning purposes such as wiping counters, stoves and mopping. The smell is so refreshing of lavender and the aroma smells throughout the entire house. It is very affordable. Moreover, you can find and purchase this at any local drugstores such as CVS or supermarkets.
Linda B.
If you're Puerto Rican or Hispanic in general chances are you grew up with this in your house, and now use it as an adult. That is definitely how I found out about it. I used to honestly LOVE fabuloso like a lot. It used to be the only floor cleaner in my life. However; I have found that over the last couple of years they changed it. I hate the "new and improved" scent with a passion. I refuse to buy for some reason that one smells more tropical to me almost coconut-ish, but like synthetic cheap coconut. The other thing I've noticed is that it just does not have the same cleaning power as it did before. I feel like my floor have film on them after I use this. I just hate it now. The ONLY way I use this now is with Clorox. That makes it a 100 times better. I much prefer the scent of the Lysol lavender floor cleaner.
Carolina G.
San Diego
My favorite smell in the whole world is Fabuloso! It reminds me of my childhood since it is what my mom used religiously for cleaning the floor. I now use it for my home which is all tile flooring. And I also love it for my kitchen counters since it actually does a surprisingly good job of removing food residue and gunk. I always buy this in the biggest bottle I can find so that I can be sure not to run out
Marisel S.
I used to use Pinesol and Gain clean my floors, however this will always be my number 1 choice. It’s affordable and the scent lasts a long time. You don’t need a lot of product either. It leaves my house feeling and smelling fresh. It does a great job and cleaning dirt off my floors too. It suds well in my mop water. Overall, all of my family uses this product and I definitely recommend it.
Itzel M.
  Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner has one of those scents that bring me back to my childhood. It was one of my mother's go to's and has been mine in recent years. It is a very effective  priduct at cleaning floors and bathrooms. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because yu still have to add a lil something to disinfect like a bit of Clorox.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner works great. I just the love the lavender scent it smells great throughout the house. It gives the house a clean feeling after use. I've used it to clean the floors, bathroom, etc... and it very affordable and can easy be found in your local stores as well and the corner store down the street.  This products a 5 all day from me.
Valorie D.
Henderson
First off, the scent is amazing! It doesn’t smell too strong or chemically, but instead smells fresh and sweet. We’ve used this product in my house for years, and it’s an incredible multitasker! We use it for floors, for countertops, for tile, and just about anything else that needs cleaning! The price point is amazing, and a little bit of the product goes a long way.
Where can i use it best ? Car ? Kitchen ? Cabinets ? Floor ? Desks ? Bathroom & toilets? And can i add water to it ?
Where can i use it the best ? Cleaning cabinets ? Floor ? Kitchen ? Desk ? Car? Can i add water too it ?
Shakeymama :.
Did you know? If you put Fabuloso in a pot, on the Stove on Low temp. it'll have your ENTIRE home smelling great for at least 3 days? (TRY it OUT)