Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner, Lavender, 15 Ounce (Pack of 5)

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner leaves your home shiny clean, fresh, and fragrant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner, Lavender, 15 Ounce (Pack of 5)!
5 days ago1022 level creek rd apto 503 sugar hill
Me encanta su olor, me transporta a un lugar limpio y fresco. Por mucho tiempo estuve buscando el producto que me hacía transportar a esa sensación y finalmente lo conseguí realmente se convirtió en la compra fija para nuestro hogar.
21 days agoZion, IL
Bought this product and 2 other scents and love how easy it is to use. This is a multi task cleaner that you dilute in water to clean kitchen and bathrooms. Very good affordable price.  scents I have tried are lemon, lavender and spring Blossom.
a month agola
Growing up in a Hispanic family, this was always our favorite product for mopping! The smell is amazing and so is its power to get rid of any mess that’s on the floor! We love this product and it will always be something we’ll continue to use!
10 days agoPainesville, OH
So i technically love this product because it smells so good and the smell last long to. I use it to mop of course but i also like to use it to clean my kitchen sink and trash bin. I usually use it after I use a disinfecting cleaner again to keep that fresh clean smell. I highly recommend especially if you love lavender.
19 days agoWeaverville, NC
My fav! This stuff smells amazing! My whole house smells so good all day after using Fabuloso to mop my floors. I also miss some with water in a spray bottle for an all purpose cleaner!
2 months agoCape Coral
This is my favorite floor cleaner. It leaves my floors spotless, shiny, and clean. Not only does it clean the floors it leaves a lovely subtle aura of lavender. It’s a very affordable product and they sell it in almost every store.
3 months agoDennis , MS
I'm loving this cleaner because it is such a GREAT price an works just as well as the pricier brands. It smells amazing and clean also, it comes in many different scents and I love them all!!
3 months agoCrawfordsvlle, AR
I first used this product in Mexico in my house when I came back to the United States I found it I realized it was the same great product difference in price was a big difference but I also noticed the smells were not the same! I absolutely love this product! I have tried all of their different smells some are better then others but this by far is my favorite!
4 months agoCoral Springs, FL
Go to cleaning product for my home a clean home is a happy home the scent smells fresh and clean like a paradise I wouldn't do anything at all to improve this product it is very effective to clean your home with there are variety of smells but this is my favorite and I would recommend to everyone
7 months ago
My grandmother and my mom have always used this to mop the floors for as long as I can remember. It's always super affordable and the scent reminds me of my childhood. I wouldn't change anything about this product and almost everyone I know uses this product and loves it. It's a classic