Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner, Lavender, 15 Ounce (Pack of 5) uploaded by Joseth C.Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner, Lavender, 15 Ounce (Pack of 5) uploaded by minerva c.

BY FABULOSO #29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Multi Purpose Cleaner leaves your home shiny clean, fresh, and fragrant. see more...

Filipa S.
I’ve been using this product for a while now, usually to clean the bathroom floors, bathtub etc, and it does and amazinh job at it, leaving super clean and smelling good. Totally recommend this, Ive been using it for years now.  Fabuloso Multi-Purpose CleanerFabuloso Lavender Multi-Purpose Cleaner (210oz.) Try it out!!!!!
Darianna M.
Ponce
My number one favorite scent for my home is the purple one it's such a great cleanser and really refreshes my home every time I mop or wipe something down with it

Ps. My husband loves this scent as well he absolutely loves each time I use it. It puts us in a good mood as well which is awesome.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This stuff cleans almost anything! It is super concentrated so you add your water and BOOM you have a floor cleaner or a counter top cleaner or even a shower cleaner. This stuff gets the job done...smells good and is super cheap to buy! I'm sorry I don't know what's in it exactly as far as being harmful in any way for the family kids and pets. I have never had any kind of problem with this product though. You have almost nothing to lose..go out and try it! 👍
Althea C.
Newport News, VA
I love the smell of Fabuloso multi-purpose cleaner lavender,it’s good to use for your home in the bathroom,kitchen,laundry and every where else. I also put some in a pot with water and turn my stove on low and it makes my house smell wonderful. This product is definitely multi purpose.
Ashley O.
El paso, TX
Started using this about 11 years ago. I worked for a company that we would have to wipe down counters and get rid of stale air in apartments. It did amazing and the scent is sooo clean and rrfreshing. One of my favorite cleaning products by far and a little goes a very long way.
billy J.
I absolutely love fabuloso products, they provide the most affordable product on the market with the best quality. Can outperform any of its competitors while maintaining a cheaper price and better smell. Would recommend this cleaning product to everyone.
Ana G.
Ceres, CA
I love the strong smell the fabuloso has once you start using it. I. Like the lavender smell isn’t a harsh smell, it’s a pleasant smell. You can purchase it at Walmart, target, and many other stores that carry choose cleaning supplies
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
My grandmother used to use this so as I got older I started buying this for myself it leaves a very fresh and familiar clean feeling to me I bought this from Walmart but they also have it at a lot of different places I think I’ve also bought it at the dollar tree before bridge it was only eight dollars is very affordable it also doesn’t really good job of cleaning and disinfecting so I definitely recommend if you need something cheap but good
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
This reminds me of Saturday morning mop day with my mom. She would always prepare the bucket for me and I would attempt to help her clean up the kitchen and bathrooms. The scent always takes me back to my childhood.
jasminee F.
arcola
Just love the way it smells, even if your not in the mood to clean and you just open the bottle and you just wanna use it all over the house. It has a great scent definitely recommend to use. It’s not pricey at all