Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L.
Photos (26)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

I absolutely LOVE Fabuloso! It is my go-to all-purpose cleaner! It comes in variety of scents (my personal favorites are Spring in Bloom, Citrus and Fruits, and Ocean Paradise), and cleans so well! Honestly there's nothing not to love about it. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, on the floors and the counters, and it just works!! Hands-down my favorite cleaner because of the effectiveness, variety of scents, and affordable price.
Oh yeah, I also have pets (2 cats), and I use this to clean the kitchen floor (diluted with water), and they've never gotten sick from walking on it. I think the key is to dilute the Fabuloso with water, and don't get the floor too wet while you're cleaning.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX

Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Maggie G.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA

I love this! it smells fantastic!!! I especially love the cinnamon one but I haven't been able to find it lately :/ it cleans so well, that I brought it from home to my,mom and my boss loved it too! keeps the restaurant smelling and,looking great! and it gets even better because they carry fabuloso at my local dollar tree!!!!!!

want a great/ slightly weird idea?? Do what I do: I cleaned the house with it and ran out of wax melts so I ran down to ,y local good will picked up a cheap sauce pan and mixed equal parts of the lavender fabuloso with water and set it to low on the stove. OMG!!!! I could smell it as soon as I opened the front door to go to our apartment!
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN

I have ALWAYS loved Fabuloso every since it hit the shelf's. I love that it has a variety of different scents like apple and lavender and I love that it makes you're whole house smell like the cleaners scents for example lavender will make your home smell like lavender. I do love using environmentally friendly products but this is something I must have! I'll fill my kitchen sink up with this water & a little dish detergent get an old cleaning rag (as I call them) and start at the top of each wall and work my way down, just writing this review makes me want to do more spring cleaning!!!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX

No Latino household goes without this product. It is a must have! I buy this product by the gallon in Mexico. I love Fabuloso so much. The scent is strong but very good. I use this all the time! I use it after I wash my counters to add a fresh smell to my kitchen. I use it in my spray mop and I swear that after using it my house feels so much more fresh. To clean the bathrooms I use it on the sink and also pour some in the toilet to get rid of smells. I fill up a spray bottle to spray my trash cans to mask any smells. I swear this is like a magic cleaner to us Mexican Americans.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

Five stars for a fabulous product...get it 😉Ok so how many of us grew up knowing about Fabuloso because our moms used it? Mostly all of us, and if you're Hispanic this was THE product your mom loves. Now that I have my own home I can see why it was one of her favorites! The smell, quality, and it's many purposes. Fabuloso will leave your home smelling so good and that's not the best part. Fabuloso lasts quite a while because a little of it will give you the results you're looking for. I find myself being a lot like my mom as far as cleaning products go and I love it!
Joana M.
Joana M.
Indianapolis, IN

Fabuloso, think my moms been cleaning with this since i was little there are different types of fabuloso that you can buy to clean different things like the sinks the tub the toilet, apart from making the job easier when your cleaning they leave a fabulous smell in the house, we have a small cleaning company and most of our clients absolutely love when we use this product in their homes for the first time that we do our service and end up buying this afterwards, they say its their favorite cleaning solution, I definitely recommend this for you.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Richmond, VA

I absolutely love this stuff. My mom was the one that told me about it. I had went to her house one day and walked in and smelled this fragrance. Obviously, my mom had been cleaning..so I asked her what she used and she should me the bottle. Ever since that day, I have been hooked.

I just love the smell and it last for days!!!! I even dilute it with water and put it in a very old pot of mine..put it on my stove on a low setting and makes my house smell wonderful. It cleans and deodorizer. I absolutely love this stuff!!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This is the only cleaner I use! I started using this about seven years ago and I have been stuck on it since then. The smell is absolutely amazing! I recently started buying the giant one from Sam's Club for about $8. It lasts me a little over a month - yes, I clean regularly. I pair this with some Clorox so it smells good and disinfects at the same time. I recommend this cleaner to everyone who wants a reasonably priced solution that will leave your house, apartment, office, etc. smelling fresh and looking clean.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.

Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
April G.
Bainbridge, GA

Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.