BY FABULOSO #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
I wish I could rate this a negative five!  I will never buy this product again! It has no smell once combined with water, I felt like it wasn’t even really cleaning anything. It was as if I was just using plain water. I understand why they sell this at the dollar store for $1 because that’s about all it’s worth!! I don’t know how some people use this product but I know one thing for sure..., I don’t want to go to their house!! It’s not properly clean!!
Very unsatisfied and will will not purchase again.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
his is a great product which is a multi-purpose cleaner and has a lavender scent. THIS container is slightly more than THREE of the 56 OZ size. The 56 Oz size is great for the average home and we use it often. We purchase the 56 Oz size most of the time BUT, we purchased one of these and have used it to refill the 56 Oz size. (It makes it a bit easier to handle and is a BIG money saver.) If I had a cleaning service THIS would be the size I would purchase. A little bit goes a long way so this will last for a long time. We LOVE the lavender scent it leaves in the air while leaving a freshly cleaned smell as well. This is an outstanding deal and is environmentally conscious. While the 56 Oz is easier to store and handle this size can be stored somewhere else and used to refill the smaller size. If you do the math this is the MUCH better deal but I would not want to lug this around my house. The 22 OZ and 56 OZ are easier to handle and take up less space on the shelf. Buy one of each of the smaller sizes and then refill them with this. You will save yourself a GREAT deal of money!
Sharmese B.
I live by fabulouso!!!! It can be to wipe of the counter to boiling on the stove for the aroma to using in the mop water to mop the floor. It’s super cheap and can be found at the dollar store even. I also love the green apple( is what I call it but the green fabulouso) is great as well to but I feel like the purple is just the original one maybe because I started with that one. It’s just a soft scent and the baby powder fills the air. It’s also not to harsh of a chemical and the smell isn’t to bad.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Growing up as a Latina we always had Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz at home all kind of smells my favorites are the purple lavender the bleach one the ocean one and the orange one they all smell so good it’s the best thing ever leave your home smelling refreshed and clean it’s affordable for everyone and they come in different sizes if you don’t have FABULOSO in your home then go get one ! Lol
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Great scent, very light not too overpowering but still can tell you’ve cleaned, very refreshing, cleans the floors great! My mom got me started on using this! I would like to try the other ones they have but I can’t seem to get away from the lavender. And unlike some mopping solutions that leave your floor kind of slippery/ oily looking after it has dried this one doesn’t! I would totally recommend! 10/10!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This isn't my everyday brand, I switch often, but this brand is really really good & the price point is great. It smells great, has a long lasting lingering scent & cleans everything really well. I mostly use this as floor cleaner but it's good for washing down many different types of surfaces! You can get a huge bottle of it for around $3 maybe even cheaper! Definitely deserves 5 stars!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
I 1st noticed this product in a Hispanic store since my family is Mexican and we shop a lot for authentic foods. I love the smell of lavender and this lasts. It is a cleaner you mix with water in a spray bottle or bucket and use on floors or even an item. Cheaply priced and comes in many sents and sizes. Dollar Tree sells it by me, Walmart, almost all stores. I recommend it.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
If you’re not using fabuloso then honestly what are you doing? Nothing says Saturday morning like loud music and the smell of fabuloso. You can clean anything with fabuloso. Any part of the house. Mop the floor, clean the countertops, anything. Shoot even pour some in a pot and heat it on the stove. Have your whole house smelling clean and you didn’t even have to do anything.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product because it leaves such an amazing smell once I use it to clean my kitchen floors, bathroom floors and even living room wooden floors ! Cleans well and like I said leaves the house smelling amazing !!! Great buy worth the value for sure !
Yelissa C.
This has a very pleasant scent, and it is one great cleaner. It is as good as some of the nationally advertised household cleaners I've seen on television. I mixed mine with water and it was very effective. The 128 oz. bottle is a lot of product for a nominal price. It is indeed a great value. If you haven't tried it, you should. You will not be disappointed.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.