BY FABULOSO #10 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the smell rea...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?4 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pinesol but th...2 Answers
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I absolutely LOVE Fabuloso! It is my go-to all-purpose cleaner! It comes in variety of scents (my personal favorites are Spring in Bloom, Citrus and Fruits, and Ocean Paradise), and cleans so well! Honestly there's nothing not to love about it. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, on the floors and the counters, and it just works!! Hands-down my favorite cleaner because of the effectiveness, variety of scents, and affordable price.
Oh yeah, I also have pets (2 cats), and I use this to clean the kitchen floor (diluted with water), and they've never gotten sick from walking on it. I think the key is to dilute the Fabuloso with water, and don't get the floor too wet while you're cleaning.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I have ALWAYS loved Fabuloso every since it hit the shelf's. I love that it has a variety of different scents like apple and lavender and I love that it makes you're whole house smell like the cleaners scents for example lavender will make your home smell like lavender. I do love using environmentally friendly products but this is something I must have! I'll fill my kitchen sink up with this water & a little dish detergent get an old cleaning rag (as I call them) and start at the top of each wall and work my way down, just writing this review makes me want to do more spring cleaning!!!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
No Latino household goes without this product. It is a must have! I buy this product by the gallon in Mexico. I love Fabuloso so much. The scent is strong but very good. I use this all the time! I use it after I wash my counters to add a fresh smell to my kitchen. I use it in my spray mop and I swear that after using it my house feels so much more fresh. To clean the bathrooms I use it on the sink and also pour some in the toilet to get rid of smells. I fill up a spray bottle to spray my trash cans to mask any smells. I swear this is like a magic cleaner to us Mexican Americans.
Joana M.
Joana M.
Indianapolis, IN
Fabuloso, think my moms been cleaning with this since i was little there are different types of fabuloso that you can buy to clean different things like the sinks the tub the toilet, apart from making the job easier when your cleaning they leave a fabulous smell in the house, we have a small cleaning company and most of our clients absolutely love when we use this product in their homes for the first time that we do our service and end up buying this afterwards, they say its their favorite cleaning solution, I definitely recommend this for you.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love this stuff. My mom was the one that told me about it. I had went to her house one day and walked in and smelled this fragrance. Obviously, my mom had been cleaning..so I asked her what she used and she should me the bottle. Ever since that day, I have been hooked.

I just love the smell and it last for days!!!! I even dilute it with water and put it in a very old pot of mine..put it on my stove on a low setting and makes my house smell wonderful. It cleans and deodorizer. I absolutely love this stuff!!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is the only cleaner I use! I started using this about seven years ago and I have been stuck on it since then. The smell is absolutely amazing! I recently started buying the giant one from Sam's Club for about $8. It lasts me a little over a month - yes, I clean regularly. I pair this with some Clorox so it smells good and disinfects at the same time. I recommend this cleaner to everyone who wants a reasonably priced solution that will leave your house, apartment, office, etc. smelling fresh and looking clean.
Christina E.
Christina E.
I picked this product up at my local dollar tree for $1. I used it to mop my laminate floors (which I later found out was something I shouldn't do).. Anyway. It worked great. My floors were so shiny and clean, there was no filmy residue afterwards like I get with most floor cleaning products. The smell was wonderful, but I have fragrance sensitivities so I had to dilute it quite a bit to be able to tolerate the smell. Overall it's a great product and I would definitely use it again.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
Clean your life up with this stuff. When they named this fabulouso they weren't kidding. It is fabulous! It is cheap, and incredibly effective. I love the scent and use it for everything. Spill on the counter? Fabulouso. Dirty floor? Fabulouso? Cleaning the bathroom? Fabulouso everywhere. This is the BEST cleaner hands down. I stockpile it in my cleaning closet- its all you need. Get it in the spray form and the bottle form and you are good. to. go.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
This stuff has your home smelling amazing! I use this stuff diluted with water to mop my floors and the scent is super powerful! No need to be using those air fresheners! After cleaning my home and mopping my floors, the scent makes me feel like I have definitely made a good job, it makes my home feeling crisp and clean. Leaves no streaks on the floor if you use the right water to floor cleaner solution.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
The top cleaner of choice for almost all latinos lol. This and Mistolin (at least in NYC anyway). I like to mix this with any product I am using to clean because I enjoy the scent. Otherwise, I just use it on its own. It works well in its own right. I especially like to use it on my floors to leave a nice scent throughout my house. Awesome price and awesome product. I definitely recommend it.
April G.
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.