BY FABULOSO #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the smell rea...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pinesol but th...2 Answers
Reviews (1980)
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
his is a great product which is a multi-purpose cleaner and has a lavender scent. THIS container is slightly more than THREE of the 56 OZ size. The 56 Oz size is great for the average home and we use it often. We purchase the 56 Oz size most of the time BUT, we purchased one of these and have used it to refill the 56 Oz size. (It makes it a bit easier to handle and is a BIG money saver.) If I had a cleaning service THIS would be the size I would purchase. A little bit goes a long way so this will last for a long time. We LOVE the lavender scent it leaves in the air while leaving a freshly cleaned smell as well. This is an outstanding deal and is environmentally conscious. While the 56 Oz is easier to store and handle this size can be stored somewhere else and used to refill the smaller size. If you do the math this is the MUCH better deal but I would not want to lug this around my house. The 22 OZ and 56 OZ are easier to handle and take up less space on the shelf. Buy one of each of the smaller sizes and then refill them with this. You will save yourself a GREAT deal of money!
kai f.
Mega Parent Expert
I didn’t think I’d love this stuff because I usually use pine sol but this is just as effective but much cheaper. It’s smell lasts just as long and it gets the job done. Depending on what size you’re looking for you can get it at a range of prices. I’ve seen smaller bottles at the dollar store and even the little tiny bottles for 1$ at Lowe’s
Jessica M.
New Bedford
Omg I love love love this stuff I have an elderly diabetic dog who has frequent accidents and nothing was getting the lingering smell out which was making me sick not even pine Sol would get it 100% so I tried this and it worked 100% every time he has an accident I dry it up pull out the mop and scrub that spot real good with fabuloso and water boom refreshing smelling house again woo hoo its inexpensive smells amazing cleans great its an A+ for me !
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I love using this product because it leaves such an amazing smell once I use it to clean my kitchen floors, bathroom floors and even living room wooden floors ! Cleans well and like I said leaves the house smelling amazing !!! Great buy worth the value for sure !
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Who doesn’t love fabulouso! If the price doesn’t reel you in the smell will! I usually buy it at Walmart for less then $3 and it last forever! A little goes a long way I love to mop with this. I’ve heard of some people putting some in a little bit of water and boiling it so the house smells great. Either way you choose to use it just know you’ll be happy
KG g.
I'm a clean freak. And when I clean I have to see it working and I have 2 smell it. And I love this brand .esp for when I'm cleaning my kitchen and my bathroom. Those arw the 2 most important areas i try to keep clean and sanitized at all tine because everyone is always there. I love this brand and all the fragrenceals
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is almost a cultural necessity. Growing up in PR this is not only an amazing multi purpose cleaner but the scent alone will bring you back home to your roots. Definitely a must have in my home... I use it to mop the floors, clean my bathroom and leave a nice scent behind as well as to wipe surfaces with it diluted in water.
Megan C.
Des Moines
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this on a whim, and so glad I did. My 2 favorite things in a product are quality and affordability. This product definitely has both. The bottle is huge, and keep in mind you use this product diluted. I buy a spray bottle from the dollar store and keep some in there for spot cleaning, and keep the rest in the bottle to dilute for mopping, and then refill my spray bottle as needed. Lasts forever. As far as quality goes lets just say it more than gets the job done, and the smell is great. It just freshens everything up. If you are debating whether or not to use tbis product give it a try!
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke
Ugh. Love hate. I LOVE the smell! It’s fresh, citrusy and semi floral. It’s purple! (My fave), it’s cheap. However, my biggest beef with this is 1. It does not disinfect 2. The fumes will knock you into next week if you don’t dilute it ALOT. 3. It’s not earth friendly. I thought I’d make my home smell nice and literally put 2 tablespoons in my diffuser. I had to dump it after 10 minutes because my eyes were on fire from the fumes! I’ll use this as a last resort cleaner or if I’m cleaning my patio furniture or stuff outside but that’s where it’s staying. Fabuloso, you need to go green!
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
In my home we’ve used this products for years!! It is amazing it cleans very well and the smell is absolutely the best! (They do have different scents)

En mi casa amos estado usando este producto por un buen rato! Es tan bueno limpia tan bien y huele delicioso! (Tienen diferentes tipos de olores)
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.