BY FABULOSO #7 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the smell rea...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pinesol but th...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
arly.olvera O.
Atlanta
Home

I just purchased a formerly hoarded, sky high, bio hazard, however, big, beautiful, sprawling ranch home. This is thee filthiest house I EVER cleaned, and I have cleaned a few (remodel homes/clean estates). A baked on grease covered the old, sturdy, custom built cabinetry and kitchen, and stuck to that grease, roach poop (this place had to swarm in roaches at one time...had to wash every surface within this kitchen, the underneath and surface of everything included). To remove this bio hazard 30 year old grease...FABULOSO. Unbelievable. I always considered Fabuloso to be a "cheap" product. I bought it for price and smell (smells great). Never did I think that this cleaner would be my number one help in this grease laden kitchen. I ran through a number of "specialized" cleaners with little to no results. I was reduced to using oven cleaner, in which I could not breath (ammonia). Out of desperation I grabbed the Fabuloso. WOW. What the hot water/Fabuloso mix would not remove a hot rag with pure Fabuloso did. Removed all the grease with little effort. And the smell...well the guys working on the septic on the far end of the house, came to the door and asked what I was using for "it smells great" (Lavender). ABSOLUTE FAN. Oh and those 1964 custom built cabinets look as good today as they did the day they were installed.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
his is a great product which is a multi-purpose cleaner and has a lavender scent. THIS container is slightly more than THREE of the 56 OZ size. The 56 Oz size is great for the average home and we use it often. We purchase the 56 Oz size most of the time BUT, we purchased one of these and have used it to refill the 56 Oz size. (It makes it a bit easier to handle and is a BIG money saver.) If I had a cleaning service THIS would be the size I would purchase. A little bit goes a long way so this will last for a long time. We LOVE the lavender scent it leaves in the air while leaving a freshly cleaned smell as well. This is an outstanding deal and is environmentally conscious. While the 56 Oz is easier to store and handle this size can be stored somewhere else and used to refill the smaller size. If you do the math this is the MUCH better deal but I would not want to lug this around my house. The 22 OZ and 56 OZ are easier to handle and take up less space on the shelf. Buy one of each of the smaller sizes and then refill them with this. You will save yourself a GREAT deal of money!
Kylie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really buy Fabuluso for it's particular smell. It just has it's own scent that other cleaners don't. It cleans my floors nicely and leaves them feeling smooth without a residue. I don't love it for my tile, but I think that is just the mop that I am currently using and not the actual floor cleaner. I have never used Fabuloso for anything except my floors (which are manufactured wood and kitchen tile) I instead opt for an all natural cleaner for my counter tops and other wipe down areas.
kai f.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn’t think I’d love this stuff because I usually use pine sol but this is just as effective but much cheaper. It’s smell lasts just as long and it gets the job done. Depending on what size you’re looking for you can get it at a range of prices. I’ve seen smaller bottles at the dollar store and even the little tiny bottles for 1$ at Lowe’s
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is decent for the price point. I feel like it’s more of a freshener vs a cleaner. It really does leave what ever room in your home smelling fresh. Too much of the product will leave your Floors feeling a little sticky so keep in mind a little goes a long way. I would probably purchase a product that I feel does more of actual cleaning vs scent. But if you’re looking for something to for a quick clean before hosting this product will do the job.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Growing up as a Latina we always had Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz at home all kind of smells my favorites are the purple lavender the bleach one the ocean one and the orange one they all smell so good it’s the best thing ever leave your home smelling refreshed and clean it’s affordable for everyone and they come in different sizes if you don’t have FABULOSO in your home then go get one ! Lol
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Great scent, very light not too overpowering but still can tell you’ve cleaned, very refreshing, cleans the floors great! My mom got me started on using this! I would like to try the other ones they have but I can’t seem to get away from the lavender. And unlike some mopping solutions that leave your floor kind of slippery/ oily looking after it has dried this one doesn’t! I would totally recommend! 10/10!
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
If you’re not using fabuloso then honestly what are you doing? Nothing says Saturday morning like loud music and the smell of fabuloso. You can clean anything with fabuloso. Any part of the house. Mop the floor, clean the countertops, anything. Shoot even pour some in a pot and heat it on the stove. Have your whole house smelling clean and you didn’t even have to do anything.
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this product because it leaves such an amazing smell once I use it to clean my kitchen floors, bathroom floors and even living room wooden floors ! Cleans well and like I said leaves the house smelling amazing !!! Great buy worth the value for sure !
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
This lavender scent is my absolute favorite. I buy bottles at a time. I use this product to clean around my home. Leaves it smelling great. If you’re cooking seafood or something smelly this is also great for sitting on top of the stove in a pot on low, helps to wipe the stinky smell away. Can be found anywhere and super cheap. Your local dollar tree sells it as well!!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.