Fabuloso Lemon Scented All-Purpose Cleaner

by Fabuloso

Clean and freshen up any home with Fabuloso® refreshing lemon fragrance multi-purpose cleaner; use the multi-surface value to keep your home in tip top shape.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabuloso Lemon Scented All-Purpose Cleaner!
Amanda F.
I love the lemon scented Fabulosa. It is by far my most favorite cleaning solvent to use. It leaves everything smelling clean.
Toni R.
Daviston, AL
I use this almost daily in my house on wood the smell doesn’t last as long but on vinyl floor it lasts for a good while. I love the smell of this one, probably my favorite scent in fabuloso. Definitely recommend!
Hailey H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Works amaazzing definitely get the job done🤩 100/10 on the smell!! Fabuloso Lemon Scented All-Purpose Cleaner #fabuloso #shelfie #lemon
Angela W.
Haleyville, AL
This is also a cleaner i like to use to add to mop water. It makes your house smell fresh and clean
Jessica M.
Stamford , TX
Love using this fabuloso on my floors or surfaces in my home!!! Leaves a clean fresh smell and gets the job done! Good product for a good price.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
I recently started using this scent & I’m in love it just give off a clean and fresh lemon scent. I like that it’s affordable and the smell is long lasting. Really makes a difference & you are able to tell that someone cleaned.
Abby M.
Maysville
Love the smell of this product. You can use it to clean whatever you want. I absolutely think it's awesome. It makes things shinier when you clean then and it smells really good.
Nick B.
Casa Grande , AZ
I love the fresh clean lemon scent. It's my go to floor cleaner for my tile floors. What I like is it is a true cleaner and doesn't leave any residue like so many floor cleaners do. Highly recommend.
Mona S.
This smells amazing. It's not overly powerful and it lingers for just the right amount of time. I use this in my bathrooms, kitchen and anywhere else. It's cheap but it doesn't feel or look like it's lacking in any way! I recommend this to everyone.
Elva R.
Las Vegas, NV
At first when I smelled this at the store I liked it. After using it in my home the smell became annoying as it’s too sour and irritated my nose.

Looking for your answer?