BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multipurpose Cleaner leaves a fresh scent that lasts. The Lavender fragrance leaves an irresistible scent your family and guests will notice. Just add water and use a mop, cloth or other item to clean your floor or other surfaces. This Fabuloso® cleaner is easy to use and formulated to be residue-free, so there is no need to rinse. see more...

• Does this have a strong smell? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried using it in their laundry? 4 Answers
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I have been a long time user of Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner since my aunt started using it to clean her home while I was kid visiting one summer many years ago. As an adult, I found that it can be used for any and all house cleaning chores and even on the carpet for those pesky pet urine smells. My oldest son likes to add some to the toilet bowl for added freshness while doing his chores. I always keep a spray bottle under my kitchen sink ready for those daily counter or any type cleanings. No matter what other cleaners I purchase, I always make sure  Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz  is on that list. It's definitely an effective working product and I highly recommend it. My favorite is the lavender scent.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Man! This stuff is good for anything! I use it on flooors mostly because it leaves my home smelling so lovely. I feel it really cleans and does what it intends. I don’t really like that it makes my shoes stick once dry but I can live with it to get a good clean with the price and scent i get from this. If I’ve cleaned with this product, it’s like I’m instantly relaxed upon entering my home. So I guess you could say it is necessary in my home!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
What can I say the tradition cleaner to Latin households. I enjoy the smell of it. I buy in bulk at Sam’s. Lasts about 3 months in my house. I also use it quite often for everything inside and outside the house as well as the car. We have porcelain tile and find that if we use this with some distilled white vinegar we make our floors shine as if we used a high grade product. Highly recommended.
Cecilia G.
This stuff is so good! It's a staple in our house. I use it to freshen up the counters and stove after I cook to get the food smells out of the kitchen. I also use it to mop the floors and clean the restrooms. It leaves such an amazing scent that lasts for a long time. One of my biggest pet peeves is when my house smells dirty. Fabuloso helps me keep it smelling fresh and clean
Crystal R.
Orlando, FL
Fabuloso Lavender scent has been a cleaning product I’ve know since a child. This scent brings back memories of Sunday cleaning. Dancing with the broom around the house to Latin music on full blast! The smell of lavender fabuloso is such an iconic smell that it doesn’t matter where you go if someone has cleaned with this product hands down you know it’s fabuloso.
Diana V.
I can remember as far back as when my grnadmother used to clean the house with this product. The smell could be smelled from the back of the house to the front door. It was very clean and effective as she had a house full of grandkids she had to clean up after. As she has passed on I use this in my home for the cleanliness and memories.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
This has been the best home cleaner since i was little my mom use to always clean the house with this product it smells soooo good and it keeps your house at a nice smell l recommend it to all my friends co workers and neighbors
Sharina R.
Jacksonville, FL
Magnificent scent, very refreshing, cleans the floors great!  I'm addicted to the smell of this! I would like to try the other ones they have but I can’t seem to get away from the lavender & the blue kind.  I would totally recommend! 10/10! The smell lasts and is very pleasant. I use this product weekly on my kitchen &  bathroom. It works miracles.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
I love the way the smell is so long lasting and fresh, it really makes it smell wonderful on housework days, I do feel like it's not good to use on floors as it leaves a bit of a film, but I do recommend it for everything else because it's cheap and gets the job done!
Allison M.
Ayer
I definitely prefer the lavender scent fabuloso out of the other scents. The scent lingers on the house and smells fresh. I can make many bottles of multi purpose cleaner for such minimal cost. It definitely helps my family save money buying the fabuloso concentrate.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
Has anyone ever tried using it in their laundry?
Emma F.
Does this have a strong smell?