BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Sabrina A.
Louisville, KY
This smell brings back so many memories that I refuse to clean my floors with anything else
Andrea R.
Covers up bad smells up really good And obviously cleans really good this product is great
luisa c.
Reading , PA
I love the smell of it leave my house smelling super clean and its a super lasting fragance
Anayely A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Fabuloso leaves the house smelling clean i use it ofther thats why i buy the big one.
penny d.
Fresno, CA
Smells amazing !!!! i love the smell ! use it to clean my whole house !! very cheap also !
Yayleen H.
Newark, NJ
Sweet sentec lavander . For every parts on my house i clen whit it . So amazing. And fresh.
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Good product affordable price great for friend recomendation great for gift or great stuff
Deon S.
Montgomery
Great for cleaning bathrooms, and mopping floors, plus leaves your home smelling fantastic.
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using Fabuloso! Great smelling cleaner, use it on my floors quite often! Works well.
Heydi D.
Fabuloso lavender is super good the smell is fantastic i love it and is not that expensive
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.