BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Jessica S.
Such a great product tomorrow if your floors and clean the counters with. The price is perfect.
Wendy H.
Pacoima, CA
Love how this makes the house smell. Always clean. Super easy to use. Enjoy the smell all day
Maria C.
springville
Only product I use to clean my floors it leaves my house smelling fresh and amazing I love it
Luci V.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I love this brand, the lavender is my favorite scent. It’s not an expensive product. Love it
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product is good for mopping floors. Or use it while mopping. And cleaning the bathrooms.
Haleigh B.
Warsaw, MO
I absolutely LOVE the wonderful smell of this product and you can use it to clean anything!!
Angie H.
We use this at work. I prefer it to pinesol. the scent is easy on the nose . it does it's job
Victoria F.
Sabinal
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use this to clean pretty much everything in my apartment. It's the best all purpose cleaner.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this all the time to clean it leaves the house smelling good with its lavender smell ❤️
janet g.
Waterloo, WI
I use this to mop my floors. I love how clean fabuloso leaves them plus OMG it smells amazing
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.