BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

America R.
Denver, CO
I love this multi purpose cleaner i love how it smelles leaves my house smelling amazing ang great
Jane G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great and cleans well. We use it for basically everything. It makes everything smell better
Estrella D.
Chile
Es increíble el olor que deja y como deja el piso, lo deja brillante me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
This is a must have if you want your house to smell great !
Very nice and not overwhelming product
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Love the fresh smell it leaves behind. With hot water it cleans the floor better. Love love love it
Stephanie G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this stuff, it cleans fabulously. Also smells great, works great on tile. Gets the grout out
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
I like using this product for everyday cleaning it disinfects and make my house smell really good
Christy G.
Whittier, CA
Smells great and cleans leaving area spotless! I use this in the kitchen as well as my bathroom.
Paola A.
El mejor aroma que puede existir para mantener limpia la casa, su olor me hace sentir en un hogar
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Amazing smell, cleans really good, it's cheap but out works very well. it's really good on tiles
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.