BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

lexi c.
El Paso, TX
I love this & the smell! Leaves my home smelling fresh! Use it forvalmost everything especially mopping
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Fabuloso is a great brand. Their multi purpose cleaning products are very fragrant and they work great.
Eli V.
LOVE how this smells but I love most that it isn't as strong as other cleaners. The scent is pleasant.
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
Great smelling product! Cleans well and sent last awhile! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Viangie L.
Harrisburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome smell great for the house cleaning !! I can’t clean my home without it I totally recommend it
Kaitlin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This definitely makes my house smell fresh and clean. It works great and I would recommend to anyone.
Santa C.
San Antonio, TX
Reminds me of my mom's house ! Leaves the floor looking spotless! No residue or stickiness whatsoever
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great smell, great price, great product. Just love it. My mom and grandmother buy it all the time. ;)
Nicole T.
Celebration, FL
I use it after I mop my floor, diluted with water. It leaves such a wonderful scent around the house.
Brenda S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best multi purposes cleaner I love to mop with this and clean my countertops. Plus it smells amazing
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.