BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Daniella A.
I love fabuloso! It smells really nice. It leaves a lingering freshness after each use. Price is reasonable depending on the size that you buy. I bought mine at Publix
Janiece R.
My favorite scent! Doesn’t feel like I cleaned unless my house smells like it. I use it for my kitchen and bathroom floors daily. I dilute it in water and I’m ready to mop.
Getsemani R.
Nashville, TN
Get your moneys worth! Looove this product! If the house doesn’t smell like fabuloso it’s not clean! Lol I’ve used this for years and it’s been passed down by Generations!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Kendra C.
Angier, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you want your house to smell good then this is the product you need to buy. I remember my mom using this when i was a kid and i just loved the smell. So now i use it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This detergent really isn't that bad in comparison to tide or others like that. It is much cheaper and gets the job done. Things may not smell as fresh for as long though
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it! Clean, long lasting fragrance, and you can't beat Fabuloso's price.... It has so many uses, you'll never find me without at least one bottle in each bathroom
dottie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the smell of this! The lavender really helps make your house smell clean and refreshing. I have used other scents but this one is by far my favorite.
member-ef83a
This product smells  so good.  It wont disinfect but put some in you toilet  and leave it.  It will make your bathroom smell so nice and clean. This would be after you have disinfect. Thank you
Renegade 🙌.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Amazing how fresh your home could smell using this product. It add some such a fresh feeling to the room you walk in. The lavender fresh is an understatement
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.