BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Valentina V.
Long lasting aroma the best i have found! i use it for everything from couters to wall mostly on the floor
Holly B.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for the cost, I use it to clean everything from the bathroom to plastic mattress protectors.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
This stuff smells amazing not great cleaning power but it smells great use it over a lysol and it's perfect
Sylvia B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Product Is Great ! I Use This Everyday , Keeps The House Smelling Refreshed . The Smell Last HOURS !!!
Brittany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
It’s the best of the best! You can use it to clean anything!!! It smells amazing and it’s not to expensive!
Rabiah A.
Haddon Township, NJ
Smells amazing scent last a long time gets whatever dirty clean. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Marisela I.
San Diego
Muy bueno, todo mexicano USA esto. Siempre será recomendado. Compren está bien curada. Les entara el olor.
Bárbara O.
Hyannis , MA
Esse cheirinho é demais! Além do valor ser baixíssimo. O preço benefício é garantido. Sempre tenho em casa.
Scarle P.
Bronx, NY
I love fabuloso it’s amazing I use it to clean everything in my house and I love how clean my house smells
Lorena A.
Midway park , NC
Smells delicious will always use it. Recently started mixing in a little bit of vinegar in it does the job
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.