BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Jewel D.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product because i use to use this product all the time its good for ckeaning floors and it smells wonderful
Daniela R.
I love this i use it every time i mop ....i love the smell it .....i love the fact you can open the door n tell u clean
Andrea W.
Waterford, WI
I love this product because it cleans well and leaves a nice, non sterile-industrial scent...and it's priced right too!
Jennifer P.
Caguas, PR
Lavender is my favorite scent. I love this product, made my home clean and smelling incredible. Much more for my money.
sandra v.
The smell is amazing! and long lasting. Have used it on wood floors and honestly doesn't damage it at all. Recommended.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My mom has used this to clean since I was young and now I use it too! Smells and works great. Definitely recommended.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
My Family And I Loooovveee This Product. It Leaves The House Smelling So Good & It Cleans Really Good. Love Fabuloso.
laura b.
union, NJ
my everyday/everyway cleaner. it smells amazing. i️ use it for almost everything. floors counters sink bathrooms etc
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on everything. The smell is great but can be strong. I like to mix it with a little water. Price is great
Shane A.
Gassville
Me and my wife buy this in bulk. The smell is good and it work very well. For the the price you can not go to wrong.
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.