BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Gloria R.
I really like fabuloso but sometimes the smell can easily disappear after your done cleaning. But great product overall
Ericka G.
San Antonio, TX
Best thing ever the smell that leavs around the house my mom use to use it know I'm married and i use it i just love it
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Very amazing product!! Smells great!!!!
Cleans well definitely something I recommend I buy this product at dollar tree
sandra v.
The smell is amazing! and long lasting. Have used it on wood floors and honestly doesn't damage it at all. Recommended.
Salma H.
Me encanta como huele el fabuloso y mas el color morado es mi favorito y me gusta comprar el grande porque lo uso mucho
Andrea W.
Waterford, WI
I love this product because it cleans well and leaves a nice, non sterile-industrial scent...and it's priced right too!
Ashley B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso it's okay. It really doesn't make my floors feel as good as I would want them. It also makes my mop smell odd
Tasha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
All time favortie cleaning products.
Affordable price just absolutely love this.
Absolutely wonderful quality products.
Florida S.
Conroe, TX
Smells amazing love it your whole house feel and smells clean its good for cleaning everything and its good for moping
Christy B.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great and leaves a nice fresh scent for hours . I use it at home and at work. The guest at work notices the scent
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.