BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I love Fabuloso. It gets surfaces clean and leaves a clean fresh smell. So much better than products I have used in the past.
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I love fabuloso it makes my house smell super good .. i love it i recommend this product to everyone because its really good
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
This is a must-have in every Mexican household very nice smell and does not leave any sticky residue just very clean overall
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love fabuloso, leaves my floor clean and smelling great. great price can find anywhere, any store. no cons perfect to clean.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ooooo I am addicted to the smell of fabuloso. The scent last a while and does a great job getting floors and counters clean.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
All of my friends swear by this brand. I think it works really well and it is very inexpensive. I recommend this completely.
Abria L.
Atlanta, GA
If you don’t have this in your house go get it right now it smell so good and will have your whole house smelling amazingggg
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When we used to have tile floors I loved using this on it. It cleaned out the nasty grout and made my kitchen smell amazing.
Celia &.
Buckeye, AZ
I love cleaning my floor with product it give my home such a good smell and its great i also use it for my toilet as well !!!
tysheena J.
Dover, DE
I use this for everything ...i actually also put this in a pot and boil it ...it will have your whole house smelling great
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.