BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Sandra D.
Spring Valley, CA
Beside the cleaning power, this product leaves your home smelling lavender fresh! This is a staple in my cleaning supply arsenal.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,093 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I hate the scent of lavender but my man likes it. He uses it wherever and whenever he can. It gets our tile/linoleum very clean.
Brumi V.
I use this everytime i mop and also as a multi-purpose cleaner and a window cleaner i dilute alittle in a spray bottle and vuala!
Christina K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell is what sold me! It’s a long lasting, comforting smell. I know plenty of maids and cleaners that use this! It’s a must!
Amy L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I absolutely love this cleaner! It works great on just about everything. The scent is wonderful and lasts for quite a long time.
Kimberly E.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner has a really nice smell to it . I enjoy using it on my floors the most though. The smell isn't overpowering either .
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for years I love it so much.
It smells so good and plus it's very affordable.
I will never stop using it.
Jewel Z.
Newark, NJ
Love the smell, a little goes a long way, and I can find it everywhere. It's great if you don't want that strong clean up smell.
Alexis H.
Anderson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Excellent product! You can also put some in a pot on the stove and it will make the house smell wonderful. Great cleaning product
Samantha F.
Bellevue, NE
Every scent of this smells amazing! I love to let it set in my toilet and sink to let it soak it it makes my house smell amazing
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.