BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Has a long lasting wonderful clean smell. Easy to use and cleans like a dream. Whenever I use this, my home looks and smells clean.
R G.
W Hempstead, NY
This works well on tile. I find that it leaves residue on wood floor and it also leaves a very strong smell which I really dislike.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Always use this product my mom used it all my childhood u can't go wrong while cleaning this is an amazing cleaner with great scent
Abbie R.
Harlingen, TX
Love the smell of this its so mexican but fresh and clean and it last all day people always complament me on my house smelling good
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I love cleaner and the scent of lavender that my house smells like when I use this product! It cleans well and is a great batgain!
Veronica R.
Secaucus, NJ
Loveee my Fabuloso! I use it for everything but mostly to cleam my floors. The smell is "fabulous" lol. I completely recommend it!
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
My absolute favorite cleanser. Leave your house smelling so good. Removes grease and grime really good too. Price is excellent too.
Heather M.
El Cajon, CA
Love how great this smells and how great it cleans! We use it in the floors and down our sinks to help them smell fresh and clean!
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
It’s inexpensive and works really well. It smells great also. Leaves the room/house smelling good long after you are done cleaning.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my every day cleaners I love it because you can use it on multiple things and it leaves your home smelling amazing.
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.