BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

đź‘‘maribelđź‘‘ A.
texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Woo este producto mi mamá lo a usado siempre y ahora lo uso yo porque deja la casa con un holor muy fresco y no lo cambio por nada 🤗
Marilynn M.
Watertown
This smells amazing!! I absolutely love this stuff. I use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom.  Makes my whole house smell good.
Denise S.
Grew up with this product. Love it for everything. In our neighborhood everyone 's mother used this to clean with. I love the smell.
Cassandra G.
Owings Mills, MD
This will forever be a go to in my house cleaning area haha I love the scent and how fresh and clean my floors are after the mopping
Jeny O.
Las Vegas, NV
I just it on floors and in bathrooms...
Absolutely Love the lavender scent
It leaves while leaving floors and tile nice and clean....
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best smelling cleaner in the world. It smells so good. I live how well it cleans but it also leaves my house smelling fab
Yennie D.
The smell can be over powering so don't use to much maybe one or two cap full but your flood do feel very clean after using Fabuloso.
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Fabuloso, I love this stuff!! Always a great fresh smell. Pour down the garbage disposal and turn on for a second!! Fresh fresh fresh
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great cleaning product I love it and it smells the so good I use it on everything the counters floors and sometimes in the toilet lol
Loren Ashley C.
anaheim, CA
All time favorite multi-purpose cleaner, does at great job cleaning tough messes. It leaves your house smelling amazing all day long!
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.