BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Lavender Long-Lasting Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 90 oz: Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent Residue-free Rinse-free Comes in a 90-oz, easy-pour bottle see more...

Sharina R.
Jacksonville, FL
Magnificent scent, very refreshing, cleans the floors great!  I'm addicted to the smell of this! I would like to try the other ones they have but I can’t seem to get away from the lavender & the blue kind.  I would totally recommend! 10/10! The smell lasts and is very pleasant. I use this product weekly on my kitchen &  bathroom. It works miracles.
Brenda G.
If there is one product that my house and I can’t live without, its this here. It smells amazing and leaves it’s great smell all over the place. Most definitely a product i never think twice about purchasing. Fabuloso makes my home smell fabulosa!!!
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The Lavender scented Fabuloso works really well. I can mop the floor, clean the counters and table, clean the bathrooms all using the same product. I only gave it four stars because I personally feel that the Lavender scent is too strong.
Ariel L.
When mopping I love using the brand also they have a green apple smell which is great too! I usually buy this at Walmart, target, H-E-B pretty much any grocery store or store like that. I would recommend to others. It’s cheap :)
Tara H.
Liberty, NY
Yes we buy this in bulk for our house. I wish it was a disinfectant but we really like the way it smells. After we finish cleaning the house I love to mop with this because then I feel like the house just smells clean.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
To me this long lasting scent and value priced product is my favorite cleaning product ever! I can not think of one thing that I do not like about this. I feel like it kills germs as well as leaves a clean and lasting scent.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and works great! Excellent as a floor cleaner. I add a little of this and some hot water and clean my floors. Does a great job and makes my house smell and feel super clean!
Mayra C.
San Antonio , TX
I’ve been using this fabuloso for years!!! Even my mother and grandma do. The smell of lavander is my favorite. You can clean anything, I just add a little bit of bleach for disinfecting.
Alana E.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for everything...even the windows. I also pour fabuloso into an empty spray bottle and mix with a bit of water to clean my surfaces. Something that blew my mind about Fabuloso was that you can add it to the wash to get rid of stinky odors and it works! This keeps my house...or my clothes smelling exceptionally fresh for hours after I've cleaned. I approve.
Shantol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for mopping etc. but sometimes it can be too strong for certain areas and must open window or vents to let the fumes out. But great for cleaning and odor removal.
Jessica W.
I've been looking for a floor cleaner that is long lasting and smells like it does in the bottle? does fabuloso clean good and smell good?
Jami M.