Fabuloso Lavender

Clean and freshen your home with Fabuloso® Lavender multi-purpose cleaner that works on multiple surfaces for a clean that lasts.

Which other fabuloso smell as good as this one ?
Its this smaller good?
Start your review of Fabuloso Lavender!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Tiffany C.
I love Fabuloso Lavender. It Deodorizes & cleans leaving home smelling fresh. I have been using Fabuloso for many years. Cheap however, gets the job done. Great product to say the least. Try it out!Fabuloso Lavender
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Amanda S.
For being cheap it gets the job done— no cap. It smells lovely and makes my home smell so fresh and clean. Myself and many others I know have used this for years. Definitely recommend this product.
Nikki M.
Jamaica, NY
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Nikki M.
One of the best and inexpensive household cleaners You could ever use. The smell is so light and airy abs smells so spring like fresh. You can also use for laundry abs disinfectant purposes.Colgate 53020 Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
fabulous rich smell for cleaning your complete house for the bathroom, floors, for everything in general and its smell is rich lavender I love it. rico olor fabuloso para limpiar tu casa completa para el baño, pisos, para todo en general y su olor es rico a lavanda me encanta. 🥰💯👌👍
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Karisa K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Always a great, cheap, go to all purpose cleaner. The smell is refreshing. I use it in my bathroom, kitchen, to wipe off countertops and side tables. I’ve used this product for years and don’t plan to stop!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells amazing and it's great to use if your just doing a quick clean on your floors. It has a pretty strong scent and your whole house will smell wonderful after using this product. At least that's my opinion of it. I love the smell and I enjoy using it and it really does clean and it does have a long lasting fragrance. I would definitely recommend this product.
khushboo P.
Love the scent of these cleaners. The Red one is my favorite since it has banking soda and smells fruity. I often use this to dust my furniture. Pretty much my only use for it. It is a multi purpose cleaner, however, I dont think it does a great job and disinfecting. So I dont ever use it to clean my bathrooms.
Angela D.
Islip, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Angela D.
Product makes my home smell so good while disinfecting. With the virus these days you need to keep everything clean. This product is my go to. I put it in a spray bottle with a little extra water. A little goes a long way
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Trisha W.
My absolute favorite multi purpose cleaner. I use it for almost everything. I love the scent more than any other product. I use it in my swifter wet jet I put it in a spray bottle and clean everything that I can with it. It’s the best in my opinion.
Abigail H.
Williamsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso Lavender uploaded by Abigail H.
This smells amazing, and works great! It’s cheap too. It brings all the marks off my floor from my puppy. I wish they had an animal safe version but for the price it’s amazing. I use it every-time I mop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosa A.
il y a 5 mois
Veronica G. il y a 5 mois
Love fabuloso specially this scent the smell is so relaxing
Katheryn H.
il y a 8 mois
eiledy T. il y a 7 mois
It has different scents and it can be used for alot of things
Eilish D.
erie
il y a 9 mois
amy P. il y a 8 mois
me too I used to clean the floor! it remains me when i was in mexico😉