BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
AnA F.
The plains, VA
Me gusto mucho su aroma, me gusto x k no deja el piso empañado, y el precio esta muy bien, lo uso muy seguido
Andrea A.
México
Huele muy bien, y me gusta que no hace tanta espuma, lo que facilita la limpieza de diferentes áreas y superficies.
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
This stuff smells so amazing and cleans so well. It’s very affordable and I buy mine at Walmart or the dollar store. It’s such a good product
Chantel D.
Edmonton
Not only does this stuff smell amazing, but it works wonders as well! You can use it literally anywhere
Mari b.
En lo personal prefiero este producto a los otro del mercado, por su olor , perdura bastante a comparacion a otros y deja la casa oliendo rico , en verdad no solo se ve limpio si no huele a limpio, es un excelente producto para los pisos los deja muy limpios.
Ruth Aide C.
This product works perfect, it really helps you to clean your house and it leaves a fresh smells all day, great quality
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Love the cleaning power and awesome smell of Fabuloso! This product is good for cleaning just about anything.
Mercedes O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso Fiesta I haven’t purchased yet but I’m sure is just a great as the others. It leaves your home smelling so fresh and clean. I Love Fabuloso!
Brittany W.
Bristol, tn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love mopping with this fabuloso cleaner. I normally buy the apple one and my house will smell amazing for days!
Natalie L.
S Milwaukee, WI
I use this dilutes with water to clean my floors. It really gets tough dirt out and makes the house smell really clean. Also a very great value.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?