BY FABULOSO #68 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Love the cleaning power and awesome smell of Fabuloso! This product is good for cleaning just about anything.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Works great on general cleaning, even on wood. Smells good. Doesn't leave residue. Avoid using on electronics like TV and computer screens
Stacy N.
Florala Alabama
Every scent of fabuloso smells so Great! I love the way it makes my house smell after I clean. I usually use Fabuloso in my kitchen and bathroom. Great cleaner and leaves such a fresh clean scent. Cannot say enough about how great this product is!
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
ashley s.
Buffalo
love the smell, also works very well on almost anything. use on counters, walls, hard flooring or tiles.
Brytnee N.
Amazing amazing amazing! My family has always used these products!! They smell awesome and clean so well.
Diana M.
Para limpiar el piso es muy bueno, no deja manchas ni resbalosa la lozeta, lo uso Tofo el tiempo en casa akn excepción
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good cleaner. Leaves a fresh citrus smell. Good price and multi purpose. Love to use it in my shop. Gets grease up pretty well.
mya b.
Knoxville
Put this on stove with a little water and it has my house smelling so wonderful and it last all day
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This floor cleaner smells so good and makes the floor super shiny without being slippery I usually buy this at Walmart and it doesn’t cost much
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake , OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?