BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Erika G.
I like the smell of this but they don't have it any longer at my locations. They are super cheap. my new favorite is the one with bleach smells amazing.
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
This is definitely a decently priced cleaner for someone who is on a budget. It has great cleaning potential and a pleasant Orange smell to boot.
Lari O.
I only use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors the smell it leaves after is amazing your floors feel god also you don't get a sticky after film either.
Maria N.
I use this every once in awhile and it works well but I feel it doesn't entirely get the job done
Maryel R.
Englewood, CO
Fabulopara para aromatizar la casa,para trapear. Es mi favorito. Los olores que te e también son los mejores
Georgina R.
Great long lasting smell , cleans my floors and eliminates the odors from my bathrooms
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Terena F.
This stuff smells amazing and gets the job done. it is awesome how it comes in different smells.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love the fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I run some hot water in my sink and pour some of the cleaner in it. I use it to wipe down the counter and doors of my house. I love how the smell lingers in the house.
Joy E.
Savannah, GA
Queens great leaves room smelling awesome glad they have different fragrances what different parts of the house also use and laundry
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???