Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

This cleaner smells very strong. Whether mopping or using it as a cleaner it leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. One of your more affordable cleaners
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I love this stuff!! I love the whole line but orange is my favourite. The smell is amazing and it cleans very well. I grew up with this line and still use it
Madison A.
Madison A.

I love this stuff and I use it more that just to clean honestly I boil it on my stove to make my house smell great!!! Sooo much more than just a cleaner!!!!
Shana P.
Shana P.

I love this product. My house is clean and the whole house smells amazing too. I switch it up and use the blue bottle and the lavender scented one as well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Smells so good, it cleans the floor and tables really easy and its price is low, good quality.
I bought it on walmart and I'd buy it again, I loved it <3
Erika G.
Erika G.

I like the smell of this but they don't have it any longer at my locations. They are super cheap. my new favorite is the one with bleach smells amazing.
LULAMAE P.
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA

FABULOSO IS A GREAT PRODUCT. IT WORK VERY WELL. MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD AND CLEAN.I BUY IT FROM DOLLAR TREE.IT ONLY A DOLLAR .YOU CANNOT BET THAT.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.

I buy this religiously!!! I have to dogs so I'm always cleaning and mopping the floor. This leaves my home smelling amazing and my floors super clean!!
Karla V.
Karla V.
BARINAS

I think this product is amazing, because leaves a fresh scent that last... this smell rally good, freshens up your home with the scent of fresh citrus.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

This is my fiance's favorite cleaner. He loves the smell of all of their cleaners. They also do a great job cleaning our floors and are fairly cheap.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now