BY FABULOSO #95 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Alejandra A.

Its pleasant orange aroma will leave a fresh aroma throughout your home, as well as eliminate 99.9% of the bacteria that can cause bad odors *, always resulting in a deep cleaning with a long lasting and pleasant aroma.
Jacquelyn R.
I buy this and dilute it with water in a spray bottle. A bottle lasts several months since I dilute it. It works great for quick clean ups. But it is not great for difficult messes. I will continue to buy this product
Eboni R.
This is mt favorite scent of Fabulouso. It makes my house smell clean but not too chemically or overwhelming. It's great for my floors and cleaning my countertops and wiping appliances but I love it best for mopping!
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
I love using Fabuloso! I started using this product to mop my floors and it worked wonders on my tiled kitchen floors and then i would use it to wipe down my kitchen counters and it cleans grease on the counters really well and i can't forget the amazing fiesta orange scent, it makes me think of freshly squeezed orange juice!

Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love the fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I run some hot water in my sink and pour some of the cleaner in it. I use it to wipe down the counter and doors of my house. I love how the smell lingers in the house.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I love Fabuloso! I have found I like the orange scent better than the lavender, but they both work very well for cleaning. I am a very big fan of this cleaning product and I love how the smell is so strong so the house smells clean and really good when you walk into it or into your bathroom!
Jennifet M.
This is one of my favorites scents of Fabuloso! it smells great. I mainly use this for mopping but it can also be used for many other purposes, such as cleaning the toilet bowl or cleaning the kitchen counters!
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I'm personally not a fan of fabulouso for cleaning. The scent is VERY strong and is likely good for really stinky places, but it tends to bother my allergies and it isn't antibacterial which to me is the purpose of home cleaning products. So I gave it a C for scent, but not for cleaning.
Diego J.
Portland, OR
I Like This For Cleaning Floors Because It Has That Scent That Smells So Good . I Found This At My Local Fred Myers & It Was Really Affordable. It Was Really Effective To Where It Leaves Floor Shining .
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?