BY FABULOSO #37 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Abril T.
I love fabuloso I use fabuloso whenever I mope or clean the mirrow I love how when I open it and pour some in the bucket to mope it leaves the house with its scent. I usually by it at the grocery store.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Stephanie G.
I absolutely adore the ocean paradise sent! I feel like Fabuloso makes my home clean without having a very institutional sanitation smell. It also does not leave any disconcerting residue on my floors.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Love this type of cleaner. Not to fond of the orange smell because I'm not an orange person. It keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. Good value and not pricey at all, will be buying it again.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The smell is very fresh and citrusy and it doesn't usually leave a lingering scent which I like. This gets a three because it's simply nothing extraordinary but it does do its job fairly well
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Tricianna s.
Miramar, FL
This multi-purpose cleaner smells amazing! I have been using fabuloso for years and it does everything it claims to do for a great price. I use this multi-purpose cleaner every where in my house from mopping the floor to daily uses in my bathroom and kitchen.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Smells good ! I love this Mexican brand ! I prefer this over pinsol any day !! It's very disinfectant and cleans up messes on counters so easliy & does a great job for . I recommend it to everyone
Wendy B.
Fabuloso smell that is in my house all day. Is easy to used and don't need to rinse. The house look so cleaned and i used every day in my house. I used in my floor, my bathroom and kitchen.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?