BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Barbara H.
Transfer, PA
Smells lovely. Leaves my house clean. It is a great value at a discounted price. I would strongly recommend.
Carol S.
Mega Parent Expert
Est cleaning products! Always high quality products I highly recommend keep the home clean and smelly lovely!
Cinthya D.
katy
Ex excelentemente bueno no deja el piso baboso, a mí me encanta más que todo para limpiar los pisos de madera
Suyog U.
Love the minimalistic smell and it cleansnpretty well. I usually but them from Costco and get a good bargin.
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
Very good product, I really like, I totally recommend it, always use it in my house, I love the fragrance.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
The lavander smell is way to strong, but this orange smell is very mild and pleasant. Cleans floors great!
Tiffany V.
Mega Parent Expert
Really great product love to death smells different than any of the other ones definitely love love love
Larry W.
Norton
Good stuff and a great price. EPS house smelling good and don’t break wallet. And plenty of other scents
Christie D.
cleveland tn
It’s okay I just really did not care for the way it cleaned I felt that it left my floor looking smeared
Arianne o.
Brunswick, GA
Es buenísimo este producto, limpia y rinde muchísimo y el olor es super agradable, puede quedar por días
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???