Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Shana P.
Shana P.

I love this product. My house is clean and the whole house smells amazing too. I switch it up and use the blue bottle and the lavender scented one as well.
Erika G.
Erika G.

I like the smell of this but they don't have it any longer at my locations. They are super cheap. my new favorite is the one with bleach smells amazing.
LULAMAE P.
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA

FABULOSO IS A GREAT PRODUCT. IT WORK VERY WELL. MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD AND CLEAN.I BUY IT FROM DOLLAR TREE.IT ONLY A DOLLAR .YOU CANNOT BET THAT.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.

I buy this religiously!!! I have to dogs so I'm always cleaning and mopping the floor. This leaves my home smelling amazing and my floors super clean!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

This is my fiance's favorite cleaner. He loves the smell of all of their cleaners. They also do a great job cleaning our floors and are fairly cheap.
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ

USE THIS TO WASH MY FLOOR IN THE KITCHEN AND ALSO AT WORK.. I USUALLY GET THE RED BOTTLE..SMALLS GOOD WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE HOUSE AFTER USING IT...
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Hazard, KY

This is definitely a decently priced cleaner for someone who is on a budget. It has great cleaning potential and a pleasant Orange smell to boot.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA

It looks fabuloso....... I like this for everyday cleaning. It keeps the area smelling fresh and wonderful.easynto find and works for its money.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA

Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

I'm cleaning with a bottle of this right now. It an effective all purpose cleaner. It smells great and doesn't leave streaks when I mop with it.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now