BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Mega Parent Expert
This product is a very great product to clean stuff with .This product is a very great product to clean stuff with
Melissa Z.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely greys the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!
Alexandria O.
Springfield, PA
Cheap and does a good job. Smells good, works good. I have been using it for years. I recommend it to you to try
Rachel B.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love using this because this smell makes my whole house smell good. And it cleans my floor very well
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Who doesn't love this product? You can buy at dollar store and it works on everything and smells great and clean
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I love mopping with this fabuloso cleaner. I normally buy the apple one and my house will smell amazing for days!
Good to clean the floors tables cabinets, fridge use it on everything. Cheap and smells great. A good cheap brand
Manuel L.
Es bueno, me encanta su olor, limpia de una manera extraordinaria.
Me encanta para limpiar mi casa y mi recamara.
Ashley B.
Cheap! Smells wonderful! Works like a charm ! The only floor solution I will use! Can find just about anywhere.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???