BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love the fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I run some hot water in my sink and pour some of the cleaner in it. I use it to wipe down the counter and doors of my house. I love how the smell lingers in the house.
Jennifer M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is one of my favorites scents of Fabuloso! it smells great. I mainly use this for mopping but it can also be used for many other purposes, such as cleaning the toilet bowl or cleaning the kitchen counters!
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I love Fabuloso! I have found I like the orange scent better than the lavender, but they both work very well for cleaning. I am a very big fan of this cleaning product and I love how the smell is so strong so the house smells clean and really good when you walk into it or into your bathroom!
Abril T.
I love fabuloso I use fabuloso whenever I mope or clean the mirrow I love how when I open it and pour some in the bucket to mope it leaves the house with its scent. I usually by it at the grocery store.
Whitney C.
I love this stuff I use it I feel it in my back pocket with my bleach and water and I use it and it works wonders and that's what I used for the smell and it smells wonderful I love all the scents as well
Stephanie G.
I absolutely adore the ocean paradise sent! I feel like Fabuloso makes my home clean without having a very institutional sanitation smell. It also does not leave any disconcerting residue on my floors.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Love this type of cleaner. Not to fond of the orange smell because I'm not an orange person. It keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. Good value and not pricey at all, will be buying it again.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???