Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I absolutely adore the ocean paradise sent! I feel like Fabuloso makes my home clean without having a very institutional sanitation smell. It also does not leave any disconcerting residue on my floors.
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX
Love the clean smell and doesn't take much to create an effective cleaning solution. Fabuloso is very effective in removing tough spots. Love to use it for mopping with the addition of boiling water.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Love this type of cleaner. Not to fond of the orange smell because I'm not an orange person. It keeps everything smelling fresh and clean. Good value and not pricey at all, will be buying it again.
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Smells good ! I love this Mexican brand ! I prefer this over pinsol any day !! It's very disinfectant and cleans up messes on counters so easliy & does a great job for . I recommend it to everyone
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
It's an amazing products to use at home. It leavs the floor clean the after smell is so good. I feel safe using this on my floor and having my 10 month old crawling around the house. It's best.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The smell is very fresh and citrusy and it doesn't usually leave a lingering scent which I like. This gets a three because it's simply nothing extraordinary but it does do its job fairly well
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Fabuloso smell that is in my house all day. Is easy to used and don't need to rinse. The house look so cleaned and i used every day in my house. I used in my floor, my bathroom and kitchen.
WebM D.
WebM D.
Inexpensive & effective. I love the clean scent of this. I use it to mop my kitchens and bathrooms. It only takes a small amount, added to hot water & presto! Clean, fresh smelling floors.
Mónica M.
Mónica M.
Miami, Fl
The fabulous brand products are excellent because apart from providing good smell. home they disinfected and are economical found in many chain stores and have many varieties of aromas
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?