BY FABULOSO #33 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Leonor M.
I usually use this product a lot in my kitchen. I use it to wash my dishes and sometimes even wash my hands too. I love the scent because its fruity but not over bearing. I think this is something that everyone should have in their home because it is very useful.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is a product I like using whenever i clean my house . It's been with my family my whole life, so I fell in love on what it does. This multipurpose cleaner, smells amazing & it keeps your house smelling awesome. & floors sparkling ! Highly recommend !
Virginia C.
Herlong, CA
I discovered this while volunteering at an animal shelter. I was impressed that it cut back the animal odors. At the time, they were using the cinnamon scent. Unfortunately, I can no longer find that scent. Really needs to be brought back!
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I have used this stuff on my floors. The scent is great, and long lasting. I bought it at the dollar tree, so it was affordable. I was surprised with this product, it works very well to clean floors, counters, bathtubs, I even used it in my toilet. The scent can be a bit strong if you use too much, but a little bit goes a long way!
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to like to buy this. But it started to smell stronger and I didn't like that I mean don't get me wrong I love that you could use it to clean everything but I just don't like how strong it got and it gives me headaches all the time.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally use Fabuloso to clean out my garbage disposal. It give it a nice fresh scent instead of whatever it was we had for dinner the previous night.

I don't recommend cleaning all surfaces with it, it can leave a sticky residue.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Always smells absolutely delicious and leaves your home smelling very fresh. It is definitely worth the price and lasts a very long time. I use this on most all surfaces and sometimes even dilute with water to extend the use.
Zuleyka P.
Glutaraldehyde is used to sterilize medical, dental and laboratory instruments. It can be a harsh irritant too, and that's why they recommend such a weak dilution for cleaning. I put a tiny amount in my plastic coffee grinder reservoir and it cleaned it well, but unfortunately they aren't kidding about long-lasting scent! It also seemed to distort several areas where the plastic became slightly whitened and translucent. Great stuff for certain uses. Use wisely.
Alejandra A.

Its pleasant orange aroma will leave a fresh aroma throughout your home, as well as eliminate 99.9% of the bacteria that can cause bad odors *, always resulting in a deep cleaning with a long lasting and pleasant aroma.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This product is great!! I can buy a large container at my dollar store and it gets the job done but also last a long time. I love all the different smells your able to pick from but Fiesta Orange is one of my must haves.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?