BY FABULOSO #51 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Valeria S.
I love this product, the fabulous brand offers excellent quality prices, especially this, I buy it and I really use it to clean everything, besides that manages to remove the dirt and let shine all the scent that leaves is exquisite, it is neither very strong nor very soft is perfect, and all love the smell in the house and I happen to wonder what you do? You go by peeling oranges all day long.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I love Fabuloso so much. Orange and Ocean Paradise are my favorite, but I would use any of them. I am able to mop my 100 year old hard wood floors with no issues and Mop the tile in my kitchen with out having to switch cleaners. Leaves my floor super clean with no film and my whole house smells fantastic for days!
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Fabuloso is been in my family usage for a long time my mother always use the purple one but I wanted to try diferente smells I really love this one I have purchase this before I really like it, but I keep going back 2 the purple one just because it's a staple in my life it brings back so many childhood memories
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
This stuff is so cheap but it works so darn well!!!! I like to mix it in a spray bottle with just a little bit of water and spray all over my kitchen floor or in my bathtub or sink. I like to use products with bleach for heavy cleaning once a week but this is perfect for in between.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear by fabuloso. The scent is amazing and it's a tough cleaner for every room in the house. I even use as a deodorizer by mixing with water and heating on the stove in a pit, it fills the house with a fresh scent to die for. Great on floors kitchens and bathrooms, not too harsh on wood floors
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the scent of orange and thought I would try this cleaner. I only use it on my floors and it did clean them very well. I wish the scent would last a lot longer since it kind of went away after a few minutes after cleaning. I would recommend to others because of the cleaning power
Naik C.
I love all the products citrus scent . this one too. I like this product to clean floors and bathrooms and kitchen surfaces . I feel that cleans and disinfects leaving everything clean. It has a good price , good quantity and multiple uses . I recommend it, and would buy again .
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is not my first choice when it comes to cleaning because it doesn't claim to kills bacteria and germs, which is something I look for in a cleaning product, but, it does have a very great scent and it is competitively priced. Matter of fact it is cheaper than most cleaning products.
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Fabuloso in any scent! Every scent is unique and I could buy them all (if only they were all available in my store). Great cleaning power and love how it deodorizes my home. Very great price I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves a fresh smelling home!
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Multi purpose cleaner that is a GREAT BARGAIN, I buy this for one dollar! Cuts grease yet doesn't leave any residue. Nice clean scent that makes your home smell wonderful. It has several uses in your home. I use it to clean bathrooms and kitchen. Added bonus, it is the BEST rim cleaner for my car. Dissolves the brake dust immediately. Highly recommend this product.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?