Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Lenny R.
Lenny R.
Doral, Florida

When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

I use to like to buy this. But it started to smell stronger and I didn't like that I mean don't get me wrong I love that you could use it to clean everything but I just don't like how strong it got and it gives me headaches all the time.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY

This stuff is AMAZING. I use it to clean my floors and other things in the house and the smell is the best part about it. It will take the bad smell out of anything and leave a long lasting scent that stays all day. I love this cleaner!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I personally use Fabuloso to clean out my garbage disposal. It give it a nice fresh scent instead of whatever it was we had for dinner the previous night.

I don't recommend cleaning all surfaces with it, it can leave a sticky residue.
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS

A great and affordable cleaner for everyday use. I use it to clean just about anything and everything. From diluting it down with water to wipe down my countertops to using to mop my floors with a little bit of water and bleach.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl

Always smells absolutely delicious and leaves your home smelling very fresh. It is definitely worth the price and lasts a very long time. I use this on most all surfaces and sometimes even dilute with water to extend the use.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Baytown, TX

Great product and price. Smells great and not overpowering. Clean orange scent that has very pleasant smell. Bought more because works and smells wonderful. Fabuloso has best smelling products. Makes entire room smell great.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT

This product is great!! I can buy a large container at my dollar store and it gets the job done but also last a long time. I love all the different smells your able to pick from but Fiesta Orange is one of my must haves.

Its pleasant orange aroma will leave a fresh aroma throughout your home, as well as eliminate 99.9% of the bacteria that can cause bad odors *, always resulting in a deep cleaning with a long lasting and pleasant aroma.
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
miami, fl

this leaves house clean everywhere cause I can use it on almost anything. Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now