BY FABULOSO #88 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Tondrea H.
Hephzibah, GA
I love the smell of fab. The scent last a long time and it cleans my home very well. It is not a strong overpowering smell and it works wonders. I sometimes like to boil it so that the aroma can spread throughout my home. This is ine of the best cleaners out!
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is super handy and helps to keep all my floors clean. The smell is really flowery and sweet.
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
My mom loves using this product and it has the most beautiful scent ever,I truly recommend it.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I'm not to big of a fan of fabuloso.. It gets the job done but it isn't the best in my opinion
sheyla c.
san ysidro
Leaves my home smelling freah and clean i lobve it's a very good product i use it all the time

Fabiola B.
Buen limpiandor de naranja se los recomiendo a todos un cien por ciento quita toda la suciedad
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
This product has a very nice, fresh scent. Clean the floors well anda leaves a pleasant smell.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this I use it on my floors and my bathrooms and it smells so good I definitely recommend
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff. Smells great and gets the job done. Would definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
I like this product good to freshen up floors or bathrooms .i also like the smell of this one.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?