Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
valeria G.
valeria G.

limpia perfectamente, tiene un aroma muy rico
deja cualquier superficie impecable y es de muy buena ayuda en el hogar
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Deja un olor muy rico, limpia, es un poquitoo caro a comparacion de otros o tal vez este al mismo precio pero lo pagaria
leidy l.
leidy l.
san gil

THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT FOR ALL BECAUSE USA IN LIVING ROOM KITCHEN , GARDEN, FLOOR IS VERY EFECTIVE YOUR SMELL IS VERY NICE AND VERY HAPPY AND CONFORTABLE FOR USE
Vicenmary D.
Vicenmary D.
El Tigre

These cleaning products are very good and perfect for your home, I love their different odors, when used it stays the smell in your home
Diego J.
Diego J.
Portland, OR

I Like This For Cleaning Floors Because It Has That Scent That Smells So Good . I Found This At My Local Fred Myers & It Was Really Affordable. It Was Really Effective To Where It Leaves Floor Shining .
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL

Very affordable. It smells so good however I'm not to sure about how well it cleans.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN

I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now