Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Hixson, TN

Love the smell of the tangerine cleaner. It has a very clean and fruity smell that lasts for a long time
Inesly v.
Inesly v.

It works, and i like the orange fragrance. Makes so much easier the home cleaning. The price is good and you can clean diferent tipes off stuff and spaces. As the name says it's multi-purpose.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Staten Island

The fabulous cleaning product works one hundred percent in the house and if it fulfills its functions
And does not cause allergies
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Irvington, AL

Smells great and cleans really well! I love the red one as well, the fruity scent lasts a while!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY

First of all, I didn't believe my Mom on how great this product is. It is AWESOME! I can use it to clean everything and don't worry about it damaging anything. And I am a big fan of the fresh clean citrus scent.
Kevin E.
Kevin E.

Fabulous Orange is my favorite, since it cleans very well and smells very rich, leaves a very nice sensation in your nose
karen P.
karen P.
Santo Domingo de Los Colorados

son demasiado buenos, tienen un aroma tan rico, y que perdura mas de un dia. y deja muy limpio.se los recomiendo
Angi R.
Angi R.
GUADALUPE

Al momento de usar el limpiador multiusos, para el piso es excelente ya que el aroma se conserva por un buen tiempo, para los vidrios los deja radiantes, muy bueno.
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL

Este limpiador me encanta para hogar por su delicioso aroma cítrico desinfecta muy bien mi hogar dejando ese maravilloso olor a limpio y frutas"
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Mexicali

My family and I clean the house with this detergent and it is the one we have always used, it serves a lot for the stains and removes the plague
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now