BY FABULOSO #35 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Seema h.
Love using this multi purpose cleaner. Leaves my home feeling fresh and super clean! Cheap, good clean smelling, all purpose cleaning, anything at all cleaner. You can find it most anywhere.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Good inexpensive all purpose cleaner. You can buy to anywhere even the corner store amd it may nmot be fancy like Lysol or Clorox but it is very efective! Comes in a variety of scents.
Daniela U.
The aroma is delicious , like a combinacon of citrus, lasts much aroma, where it is used lugaar has that aroma long time , just fabulous brand makes a lot of foam , and I do not like .
Kelsie L.
edomex
Very good cleaner I use it for the floor and furniture is very good and leaves an excellent aroma to the house and apart leaves clean thing that other products does not surpass it
Jessica P.
Smells so good, it cleans the floor and tables really easy and its price is low, good quality.
I bought it on walmart and I'd buy it again, I loved it <3
Karla V.
BARINAS
I think this product is amazing, because leaves a fresh scent that last... this smell rally good, freshens up your home with the scent of fresh citrus.
Marianna Sol T.
Venezuela/ Edo. Monagas - Maturin
Lo utilize por un muy buen tiempo y me perecio muy bueno me dejaba la ceramica muy limpia pero habian personas q les moslestaba su olor pero a mi no
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Me encanta el olor intenso a china que tiene este Fabuloso. La frescura y limpieza de este producto es duradera y hasta la piel queda suave con el.
Lucy M.
Tapachula, Chiapas
It's to hard find a product to clean really well and have a fresh smell. It's really great have your house clean and with a great smell.

Amazing.
Claudia C.
hay una gran variedad de fabulosos a mi en especial me gustan los de olor bonito porque dejan un olor agradable al hogar y dura por mucho tiempo
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?