Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Joselyn A.
Joselyn A.
Puebla

Es mi aroma favorito, deja mucho tiempo el olor en la casa y huele a limpio por mucho rato, además es súper fresco
I love the way this cleaner smells so much it makes cleaning bearable! After using this my house smells so nice and it clean so well I'm pretty happy with it.
Ale V.
Ale V.

Me gusta mucho porque deja súper limpio, fresco y dura mucho el olor y parece como si ubiera limpiado una y otra y otra vez.
Estefany R.
Estefany R.

fabulous super clean, the smell is very good and durable, let spotless floors and tables.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
duitama boyaca

es encantador el aroma de este producto, ademas de ser excelente a la hora de utilizarlo para realizar el aseo de el hogar es uno de los mejores productos que he probado.
diana l.
diana l.

I like this cleaner because it leaves the house very clean, removes bad smells, removes stains, and has a very pleasant smell when cleaning
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

mi mama lo usa para los pisos y los cristales
la casa siempre huele muy bien cuando ella los usa
me gusta el olor y el brillo que le da a nuestro hogar
Leonor M.
Leonor M.

I usually use this product a lot in my kitchen. I use it to wash my dishes and sometimes even wash my hands too. I love the scent because its fruity but not over bearing. I think this is something that everyone should have in their home because it is very useful.
Nayeli A.
Nayeli A.

Muy bueno, es el que yo tengo en casa y me fascina pues el aroma es muy rico y duradero
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now