BY FABULOSO #95 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Liz D.
N Tazewell, VA
I use this on my floors it smells so good and really gets things clean and doesn't leave a gross residue behind after. I would absolutely recommend it's a good price and last a very long time you use such a small amount to mop in
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
Smells great, leaving the house fresh!!! Cleans very well, after you get done you will have very dirty mop water and that just shows how well it cleans!! I love it! It’s cheap, and I usually get it at Dollar General
Alli P.
kingsport
Gets the job done good! We’ve always used Fabuloso in our home. The original smell always gave me awful headaches and the orange is by far the most tolerable smell!! It does well cleaning every room in the house.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I met my mother in law, this is the only product she used. She swore by it and it made her whole house smell amazing. Now, I use it to mop my floors and it keeps the whole house smelling like a tropical forest.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
I love the color of this product but I am not really sure about the scent. It does clean my surfaces very well and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who cleans their floors.
Carmela H.
Louisville , KY
This is fantastic for just about all my cleaning needs. It really does a great job and leaves my house smelling like a just peeled orange. I buy mine at Meijer. I would definitely buy it again.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso can’t be beat as far as value goes. You can find them at dollar tree at times. It’s extremely cheap and does a great job. The scents are very strong and smell so good. I will keep buying.
Bird G.
Love this brand! I get a small basic spray bottle with some water and the lavender scent Fabuloso and wipe down my countertops and leaves the whole house smelling clean and fresh!
Kristine S.
This works wonderful for my floors I use it on concrete glossed flooring it smells great and is very affordable and does a fabulous job on cleaning and it doesn’t leave any sticky feeling behind.
April L.
Lowell , MA
I really like the scent of the orange but it’s hard to find. This brand cleans just as good if not better than any other brand, I just wish the orange was a little easier to find.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?