BY FABULOSO #33 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
El aroma es muy divino, es el que mi mamá suele usar y la casa queda aromatizada por horas. La verdad es que de todos los productos que se compran y usan en casa este es uno de los mejores además tiene un buen precio. Creo que sí lo recomendaría a los otros
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this stuff. But you get what you pay for. The smell is great but it doesn't last but maybe two minutes. I find it down st my local dollar store or Walmart. I would recommend for a backup kitchen cleaner
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
Fabuloso leaves whatever you art cleaning smelling and looking absolutely great! If you want something to look clean but smell great fabuloso is the way to go. It never fails at smelling FABULOUS! And the smell stays for a while on whatever you clean.
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
A great and affordable cleaner for everyday use. I use it to clean just about anything and everything. From diluting it down with water to wipe down my countertops to using to mop my floors with a little bit of water and bleach.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
First of all, I didn't believe my Mom on how great this product is. It is AWESOME! I can use it to clean everything and don't worry about it damaging anything. And I am a big fan of the fresh clean citrus scent.
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
This is an effective cleaning product and the price is right. I have used others that are more effective but they do cost a lot more. A little elbow grease and it will get the job done
Jacqueline J.
This has a great snell and cleans really well. No matter where I buy from the cost is also very affordable. Definitely Fabulous is my forehead picknow for cleaner!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This is another multi surface cleaner that I really enjoy using. The price is right, you can purchase it at our local Dollar General for a little over a dollar per bottle and its concentrated to use only a couple splashes into a pail of hot water to perform such routine clean up tasks such as surface cleaning on counters, baseboards, range tops and marble and vinyl floors. The citrus smell is really nice and makes your house smell great!
Valeria S.
I love this product, the fabulous brand offers excellent quality prices, especially this, I buy it and I really use it to clean everything, besides that manages to remove the dirt and let shine all the scent that leaves is exquisite, it is neither very strong nor very soft is perfect, and all love the smell in the house and I happen to wonder what you do? You go by peeling oranges all day long.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?