Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL

Fabuloso leaves whatever you art cleaning smelling and looking absolutely great! If you want something to look clean but smell great fabuloso is the way to go. It never fails at smelling FABULOUS! And the smell stays for a while on whatever you clean.
Monica S.
Monica S.

I stumbled upon this product while shopping. I was pleased with it. Does a good good cleaning all the while making the house smell so good. It's really nice to walk in to a clean room that looks and smells fresh and clean. I recommend giving it a try.
Omaria M.
Omaria M.

If the color of the product is vibrant it only can be good to my floor. With this fabuloso fiesta orange cleaner is what I get. Is totally effective how it cleans my house's floor so well. The smell is pretty nice so I could totally recommended, yes!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Herlong, CA

I discovered this while volunteering at an animal shelter. I was impressed that it cut back the animal odors. At the time, they were using the cinnamon scent. Unfortunately, I can no longer find that scent. Really needs to be brought back!
Lenny R.
Lenny R.
Doral, Florida

When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

I use to like to buy this. But it started to smell stronger and I didn't like that I mean don't get me wrong I love that you could use it to clean everything but I just don't like how strong it got and it gives me headaches all the time.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Cumberland, KY

This stuff is AMAZING. I use it to clean my floors and other things in the house and the smell is the best part about it. It will take the bad smell out of anything and leave a long lasting scent that stays all day. I love this cleaner!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I personally use Fabuloso to clean out my garbage disposal. It give it a nice fresh scent instead of whatever it was we had for dinner the previous night.

I don't recommend cleaning all surfaces with it, it can leave a sticky residue.
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS

A great and affordable cleaner for everyday use. I use it to clean just about anything and everything. From diluting it down with water to wipe down my countertops to using to mop my floors with a little bit of water and bleach.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl

Always smells absolutely delicious and leaves your home smelling very fresh. It is definitely worth the price and lasts a very long time. I use this on most all surfaces and sometimes even dilute with water to extend the use.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?