BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
magaly g.
Mega Parent Expert
I love fabuloso product they all smell awesome to me. I recommend it if you enjoy a clean and pleasant scented home.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is great for mopping floors! i love the scent and it's really affordable.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Muy bueno oloroso y deja todo muy limpio. Lo uso en toda mi casa... fabuloso!!
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA
FABULOSO IS A GREAT PRODUCT. IT WORK VERY WELL. MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD AND CLEAN.I BUY IT FROM DOLLAR TREE.IT ONLY A DOLLAR .YOU CANNOT BET THAT.
Roxana A.
BRAWLEY, CA
I love it it smells so good i love how my house smells after i use it ........and it don't cost much just a couple bucks.....

azil s.
Love love love love this cleaner. I gets the job done. I keeps the house smelling fabuloso. Love ittttt!!
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is not my first choice when it comes to cleaning because it doesn't claim to kills bacteria and germs, which is something I look for in a cleaning product, but, it does have a very great scent and it is competitively priced. Matter of fact it is cheaper than most cleaning products.
Erika G.
Oceanside, CA
I love Fabuloso!!! It's cheap, smells good, and does t leave a soapy residue on my floors.
Abril T.
I love fabuloso I use fabuloso whenever I mope or clean the mirrow I love how when I open it and pour some in the bucket to mope it leaves the house with its scent. I usually by it at the grocery store.
Me gusta su fragancia y que me sirve para cualquier zona de mi casa baño cocina sala y todos los espacios ademas quita la grasa y debe ser poir su fragancia que aleja los insectos
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???