BY FABULOSO #38 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this product. It works well for cleaning up after children. I would recommend this to everyone.

All these work great but I love the fabulous smell of orange the smell that remains is exquisite
Rosemarie M.
Great product too use while mopping the floor !!!(: 10/10 smells great and is cheap !! ūüĎćūüŹľūüėČ !
Rangin A.
This product smells so good gives great smell to anything you use it on for clean and shines
Giovana O.
Rockford, IL
This product is very good and would recommend to anyone!!leaves a very great smell after
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Very affordable. It smells so good however I'm not to sure about how well it cleans.
Tondrea H.
Hephzibah, GA
I love the smell of fab. The scent last a long time and it cleans my home very well. It is not a strong overpowering smell and it works wonders. I sometimes like to boil it so that the aroma can spread throughout my home. This is ine of the best cleaners out!
Zuleyka P.
Glutaraldehyde is used to sterilize medical, dental and laboratory instruments. It can be a harsh irritant too, and that's why they recommend such a weak dilution for cleaning. I put a tiny amount in my plastic coffee grinder reservoir and it cleaned it well, but unfortunately they aren't kidding about long-lasting scent! It also seemed to distort several areas where the plastic became slightly whitened and translucent. Great stuff for certain uses. Use wisely.
Ashley B.
Cheap! Smells wonderful! Works like a charm ! The only floor solution I will use! Can find just about anywhere.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Este limpiador me encanta para hogar por su delicioso aroma cítrico desinfecta muy bien mi hogar dejando ese maravilloso olor a limpio y frutas"
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?