BY FABULOSO #33 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A household product that has been passed down. I always mop my floors with this. It smells great
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
It does the job and it smells amazing. The only thing I wish it had was antibateria ingredients.
Maria N.
I use this every once in awhile and it works well but I feel it doesn't entirely get the job done
Terena F.
This stuff smells amazing and gets the job done. it is awesome how it comes in different smells.
Devon H.
Erie, PA
This stuff smells amazing. I love to mop my floors with this because the smell lasts for so long
Andrea M.
Awesome product we use this at home, for cleaning. and we love it a lot. will re purchase again.

All these work great but I love the fabulous smell of orange the smell that remains is exquisite
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is super handy and helps to keep all my floors clean. The smell is really flowery and sweet.
Tondrea H.
Hephzibah, GA
I love the smell of fab. The scent last a long time and it cleans my home very well. It is not a strong overpowering smell and it works wonders. I sometimes like to boil it so that the aroma can spread throughout my home. This is ine of the best cleaners out!
Amanda B.
Irvington, AL
Smells great and cleans really well! I love the red one as well, the fruity scent lasts a while!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?