Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Angélica P.
Angélica P.

This is very good, according to my mom, I do not really know. I just know that she loves those things like that, she gets happy
Tondrea H.
Tondrea H.
Hephzibah, GA

I love the smell of fab. The scent last a long time and it cleans my home very well. It is not a strong overpowering smell and it works wonders. I sometimes like to boil it so that the aroma can spread throughout my home. This is ine of the best cleaners out!
Manuel L.
Manuel L.

Es bueno, me encanta su olor, limpia de una manera extraordinaria.
Me encanta para limpiar mi casa y mi recamara.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Hixson, TN

Love the smell of the tangerine cleaner. It has a very clean and fruity smell that lasts for a long time
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Irvington, AL

Smells great and cleans really well! I love the red one as well, the fruity scent lasts a while!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY

First of all, I didn't believe my Mom on how great this product is. It is AWESOME! I can use it to clean everything and don't worry about it damaging anything. And I am a big fan of the fresh clean citrus scent.
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL

Este limpiador me encanta para hogar por su delicioso aroma cítrico desinfecta muy bien mi hogar dejando ese maravilloso olor a limpio y frutas"
Diego J.
Diego J.
Portland, OR

I Like This For Cleaning Floors Because It Has That Scent That Smells So Good . I Found This At My Local Fred Myers & It Was Really Affordable. It Was Really Effective To Where It Leaves Floor Shining .
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL

Very affordable. It smells so good however I'm not to sure about how well it cleans.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , Tn

I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now