BY FABULOSO #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for some...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Miami, FLORIDA
Fabuloso it's like the product that you smell at your family house, just bring back memories.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
The lavander smell is way to strong, but this orange smell is very mild and pleasant. Cleans floors great!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA
When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean .
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wonderful cleaning product and I love this brand! Also extremely cheap at any store, as low as $2 at Dollar General :) this leaves house clean everywhere cause I can use it on almost anything!!!
Lari O.
Lari O.
I only use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors the smell it leaves after is amazing your floors feel god also you don't get a sticky after film either.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME
Great for any type of clean up is what I found and it comes in so many scents its hard to pick which one to buy!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
I like this product good to freshen up floors or bathrooms .i also like the smell of this one.
arianna t.
arianna t.
I loveeeeee this product ! i use it to mop and it leaves the tile a having a great smell !!!
sonia T.
sonia T.
I love buying these in different scents to mop my kitchen and bathroom floors..leaves the house smelling so good!!
Piedad G.
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product, mainly because of the scent! house ends up smelling beautiful!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it