BY FABULOSO #22 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for some...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of th...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Leonor M.
Leonor M.
I usually use this product a lot in my kitchen. I use it to wash my dishes and sometimes even wash my hands too. I love the scent because its fruity but not over bearing. I think this is something that everyone should have in their home because it is very useful.
Angélica P.
Angélica P.
This is very good, according to my mom, I do not really know. I just know that she loves those things like that, she gets happy
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
mi mama lo usa para los pisos y los cristales
la casa siempre huele muy bien cuando ella los usa
me gusta el olor y el brillo que le da a nuestro hogar
I love the way this cleaner smells so much it makes cleaning bearable! After using this my house smells so nice and it clean so well I'm pretty happy with it.
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This one is very good smell so nice the price is amazing to be honest I LOVE IT
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Mega Parent Expert
Demasiado bueno le deja un olor a la cocina, habitaciones, sala, baños increíblemente bueno me encanta es mucha frescura que uno siente al olerlo
Zuleyka P.
Zuleyka P.
Glutaraldehyde is used to sterilize medical, dental and laboratory instruments. It can be a harsh irritant too, and that's why they recommend such a weak dilution for cleaning. I put a tiny amount in my plastic coffee grinder reservoir and it cleaned it well, but unfortunately they aren't kidding about long-lasting scent! It also seemed to distort several areas where the plastic became slightly whitened and translucent. Great stuff for certain uses. Use wisely.
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean .
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Fabuloso it's like the product that you smell at your family house, just bring back memories.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it