Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Leonor M.
Leonor M.

I usually use this product a lot in my kitchen. I use it to wash my dishes and sometimes even wash my hands too. I love the scent because its fruity but not over bearing. I think this is something that everyone should have in their home because it is very useful.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA

I love this product. It works well for cleaning up after children. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Cheap! Smells wonderful! Works like a charm ! The only floor solution I will use! Can find just about anywhere.
Zuleyka P.
Zuleyka P.

Glutaraldehyde is used to sterilize medical, dental and laboratory instruments. It can be a harsh irritant too, and that's why they recommend such a weak dilution for cleaning. I put a tiny amount in my plastic coffee grinder reservoir and it cleaned it well, but unfortunately they aren't kidding about long-lasting scent! It also seemed to distort several areas where the plastic became slightly whitened and translucent. Great stuff for certain uses. Use wisely.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the scent of orange and thought I would try this cleaner. I only use it on my floors and it did clean them very well. I wish the scent would last a lot longer since it kind of went away after a few minutes after cleaning. I would recommend to others because of the cleaning power
Jeshua R.
Jeshua R.
Doral, FL

My mom loves using this product and it has the most beautiful scent ever,I truly recommend it.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield, CA

I love fabuloso. To clean my kitchen and bathroom. I l enjoy the fresh scent smell
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH

This smell is great for the summer! I use the Pine one during the winter months. Cleans great and I have also used this on my floors! Tough on grease and really cleans counter tops!
Eimy E.
Eimy E.

Me encanta este producto deja mi casa muy bien limpia y sin malos olores se los recomiendo de verdad.
Angélica P.
Angélica P.

This is very good, according to my mom, I do not really know. I just know that she loves those things like that, she gets happy
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now