Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#27 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
I like this product good to freshen up floors or bathrooms .i also like the smell of this one.
arianna t.
arianna t.
I loveeeeee this product ! i use it to mop and it leaves the tile a having a great smell !!!
Jeshua R.
Jeshua R.
Doral, FL
My mom loves using this product and it has the most beautiful scent ever,I truly recommend it.
sonia T.
sonia T.
I love buying these in different scents to mop my kitchen and bathroom floors..leaves the house smelling so good!!
Piedad G.
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product, mainly because of the scent! house ends up smelling beautiful!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love fabuloso. To clean my kitchen and bathroom. I l enjoy the fresh scent smell
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
This smell is great for the summer! I use the Pine one during the winter months. Cleans great and I have also used this on my floors! Tough on grease and really cleans counter tops!
Eimy E.
Eimy E.
Me encanta este producto deja mi casa muy bien limpia y sin malos olores se los recomiendo de verdad.
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I'm personally not a fan of fabulouso for cleaning. The scent is VERY strong and is likely good for really stinky places, but it tends to bother my allergies and it isn't antibacterial which to me is the purpose of home cleaning products. So I gave it a C for scent, but not for cleaning.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?