BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Leslie F.
Mega Parent Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Maria G.
Salem, OR
My mom has always mopped with this I love the smell and it always smells like a clean place to be in
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Love the fresh smell of orange so this was perfect to try , also let my
Grandma use it she love it
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I use this on my floors, one of my favorites, been using it for several years in the lavender scent
Gina S.
Alton, IL
This smells good I put this in my mop and mop my floors with it, it does work, and it is affordable
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff and use it to clean everything it works great and makes everything smell so good
Isaura C.
I used to love the sun is still some of the great don't get me wrong but I love the Pine-Sol better
Amanda B.
Irvington, AL
Smells great and cleans really well! I love the red one as well, the fruity scent lasts a while!
Tondrea H.
Hephzibah, GA
I love the smell of fab. The scent last a long time and it cleans my home very well. It is not a strong overpowering smell and it works wonders. I sometimes like to boil it so that the aroma can spread throughout my home. This is ine of the best cleaners out!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???