Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME

Great for any type of clean up is what I found and it comes in so many scents its hard to pick which one to buy!!
Lari O.
Lari O.

I only use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors the smell it leaves after is amazing your floors feel god also you don't get a sticky after film either.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV

Wonderful cleaning product and I love this brand! Also extremely cheap at any store, as low as $2 at Dollar General :) this leaves house clean everywhere cause I can use it on almost anything!!!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA

When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean .
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT

The lavander smell is way to strong, but this orange smell is very mild and pleasant. Cleans floors great!
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Miami, FLORIDA

Fabuloso it's like the product that you smell at your family house, just bring back memories.
RD47227deysi Bethania T.
RD47227deysi Bethania T.
Miami,FL

Demasiado bueno le deja un olor a la cocina, habitaciones, sala, baƱos increƭblemente bueno me encanta es mucha frescura que uno siente al olerlo
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH

I love this I use it on my floors and my bathrooms and it smells so good I definitely recommend
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

This one is very good smell so nice the price is amazing to be honest I LOVE IT
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now