BY FABULOSO #38 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I'm personally not a fan of fabulouso for cleaning. The scent is VERY strong and is likely good for really stinky places, but it tends to bother my allergies and it isn't antibacterial which to me is the purpose of home cleaning products. So I gave it a C for scent, but not for cleaning.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
This is awesome for grease and the smell is crisp and clean. I'm n love. I use it for cleaning everything When i leave and am gonna be gone i let it sit in my toilet and the whole bathroom smells sooooo good I found it at the dollar general
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
mi mama lo usa para los pisos y los cristales
la casa siempre huele muy bien cuando ella los usa
me gusta el olor y el brillo que le da a nuestro hogar
Lari O.
I only use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors the smell it leaves after is amazing your floors feel god also you don't get a sticky after film either.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Lizbeth J.
I love it. This product is so inexpensive and omg I think Is the best. Makes my floors smell amazing
sonia T.
I love buying these in different scents to mop my kitchen and bathroom floors..leaves the house smelling so good!!
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME
Great for any type of clean up is what I found and it comes in so many scents its hard to pick which one to buy!!
Maria G.
Salem, OR
My mom has always mopped with this I love the smell and it always smells like a clean place to be in
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?