Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#27 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Smells great! Does an awesome job at helping keep my house clean and fresh. My favorite scents are orange and the crisp apple
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
London, KY
I LOVE this product it's cheap and works very very well and smells fantastic it's one of the best products I've used !
Giovana O.
Giovana O.
Rockford, IL
This product is very good and would recommend to anyone!!leaves a very great smell after
RD47227deysi Bethania T.
RD47227deysi Bethania T.
Miami,FL
Demasiado bueno le deja un olor a la cocina, habitaciones, sala, baƱos increƭblemente bueno me encanta es mucha frescura que uno siente al olerlo
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this I use it on my floors and my bathrooms and it smells so good I definitely recommend
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This one is very good smell so nice the price is amazing to be honest I LOVE IT
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
The lavander smell is way to strong, but this orange smell is very mild and pleasant. Cleans floors great!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
ruby h.
ruby h.
Santa ana, CA
When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean .
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it