BY FABULOSO #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
London, KY
I LOVE this product it's cheap and works very very well and smells fantastic it's one of the best products I've used !
Giovana O.
Giovana O.
Rockford, IL
This product is very good and would recommend to anyone!!leaves a very great smell after
Kim W.
Kim W.
Inexpensive and great working more cleaner. It smells like you have a candle burning as you are are cleaning.
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Very good to clean and leaves the house smelling super good no matter what scent it is
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Very affordable. It smells so good however I'm not to sure about how well it cleans.
Diego J.
Diego J.
Portland, OR
I Like This For Cleaning Floors Because It Has That Scent That Smells So Good . I Found This At My Local Fred Myers & It Was Really Affordable. It Was Really Effective To Where It Leaves Floor Shining .
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Este limpiador me encanta para hogar por su delicioso aroma cĂ­trico desinfecta muy bien mi hogar dejando ese maravilloso olor a limpio y frutas"
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
First of all, I didn't believe my Mom on how great this product is. It is AWESOME! I can use it to clean everything and don't worry about it damaging anything. And I am a big fan of the fresh clean citrus scent.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it