BY FABULOSO #38 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Leonor M.
I usually use this product a lot in my kitchen. I use it to wash my dishes and sometimes even wash my hands too. I love the scent because its fruity but not over bearing. I think this is something that everyone should have in their home because it is very useful.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Fabuloso brings back the memories of being at my grandmother's house when she would have it super clean. It smells great, and it does an ok job at cleaning. It does really good on the floors, but most people have swiffers now. I reach for it over others because of the smell. It's a great value for the money. I recommend to others.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Fabulous Fiesta Orange is a great multi-purpose cleaner. It definitely gets the job done! This cleaner cuts through grease easily. The Orange is a pleasant, clean scent. I found this cleanser inexpensive and effective. I would wholly recommend this cleanser to others.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Fabulous orange scent is an amazing product! At first my husband was skeptical that it would work because it is so inexpensive but after using it a few times around the kitchen and bathroom he was a believer.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
I love this very inexpensive product! I like the smell and its ability to get a really nice deep clean. This is the only product I've ran across that actually got my tile floors looking shiny and spotless. I am very impressed with my overall experience using this product . I can't recommend enough!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I actually was very very surprised but I love this cleanser! It smells divine! Works great and is so cheap! I pick it up at Walmart and I love making my house smell amazing. It's definitely worth trying!
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
A great and affordable cleaner for everyday use. I use it to clean just about anything and everything. From diluting it down with water to wipe down my countertops to using to mop my floors with a little bit of water and bleach.
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
This is an effective cleaning product and the price is right. I have used others that are more effective but they do cost a lot more. A little elbow grease and it will get the job done
Jacqueline J.
This has a great snell and cleans really well. No matter where I buy from the cost is also very affordable. Definitely Fabulous is my forehead picknow for cleaner!
I love the way this cleaner smells so much it makes cleaning bearable! After using this my house smells so nice and it clean so well I'm pretty happy with it.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???