BY FABULOSO #22 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for some...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of th...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
Oh man I grew up using this stuff since I was a kid. I mostly used the lavender because it was my mom's favorite smell. However when I hit my apartment I started using the orange one. I would use it to clean and mop the floor at night and the next morning will feel so refreshing. It'd smell like oranges and the smell lasted forever. Itgave the house a clean fresh feeling. I love it
Raven T.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Fabuloso brings back the memories of being at my grandmother's house when she would have it super clean. It smells great, and it does an ok job at cleaning. It does really good on the floors, but most people have swiffers now. I reach for it over others because of the smell. It's a great value for the money. I recommend to others.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Fabulous Fiesta Orange is a great multi-purpose cleaner. It definitely gets the job done! This cleaner cuts through grease easily. The Orange is a pleasant, clean scent. I found this cleanser inexpensive and effective. I would wholly recommend this cleanser to others.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
I love this very inexpensive product! I like the smell and its ability to get a really nice deep clean. This is the only product I've ran across that actually got my tile floors looking shiny and spotless. I am very impressed with my overall experience using this product . I can't recommend enough!
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
A great and affordable cleaner for everyday use. I use it to clean just about anything and everything. From diluting it down with water to wipe down my countertops to using to mop my floors with a little bit of water and bleach.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
This is an effective cleaning product and the price is right. I have used others that are more effective but they do cost a lot more. A little elbow grease and it will get the job done
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
This has a great snell and cleans really well. No matter where I buy from the cost is also very affordable. Definitely Fabulous is my forehead picknow for cleaner!
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I use Fabuloso fiesta orange multi- purpose cleaner to mop my floor at home it perfumes the whole house leaving it smellling amazing
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Smells great! Does an awesome job at helping keep my house clean and fresh. My favorite scents are orange and the crisp apple
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This is a very affordable multi purpose and floor clraner. I've never seen the regular size retail over 3-4 bucks. it smells amazing. and,you don't,have to stick to one scent, there are several to choose from!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it